[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to do it /fit/. I'm going to the gym for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (335 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
335 KB, 900x1200
I'm going to do it /fit/. I'm going to the gym for my first time today. I've been working on my basic resistance workouts at home for the last few months and I've got my diet in line. I'm nervous as hell what did you guys do to get over prelift jitters? And what did you wish you knew when you first started lifting?
>>
If that's your diet you need a better one. Are you back yet from the gym?
>>
>>37741860
Post fridge faggot.
>>
>>37741874
Why would I enable your fridge fetish? If you want to know what I eat just ask. Also why do you keep your oats in the fridge?
>>
I told myself the if I start today, that's one less day I have to until until I'm jacked enough to be Chad.
And it worked. Now I'm Chad. And it's awesome.

The one I think I wish I k ew back then was that diet is way more important than routine. Practically any programming that has you lift moderate weight will yield great results if you eat right.

Oh, and that there will be bad days, but that they happen, and not to beat myself up for them.

You got this, your fridge is fine, now go to the gym and kick some ass :)
>>
File: willardApocalypse_Now.jpg (20 KB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
willardApocalypse_Now.jpg
20 KB, 320x239
>>37741940
>I wanted to be at the gym; when I was here, all I could think of was getting back into the gym. I'm here a week now... waiting for motivation... getting softer. Every minute I stay on this website, I get weaker, and every minute Chad squats in the power rack, he gets stronger. Each time I looked around the walls moved in a little tighter.
>>
>>37741940
The fridge isn't fine. Way too many protein sources and not enough vegetables and he has flax oil.
>>
>>37742019
What the fuck man
>>
>>37740834
why is your tuna in the fridge?
>>
Hands down best tips, maybe not the ones you want to hear, but the best:
1. You'll start off weak as fuck BUT train and eat right and you can make great gains fast as a beginner.
2. Diet > Routine. I focused WAAAAY to much on what split I "should" do. Pick the one you like with respect that some works for different purposes.
3. Results will take longer than you think, boring but the reality.
4. Stick with training and diet strictly because when you see results it becomes an addiction.
5. Some workouts will be great, some will suck ass. Don't expect every workout to be a winner.
6. Discipline over motivation. Anyone can be motivated but it takes discipline going to the gym when you don't feel like it - this could be one of my best tips

Some "actual training" tips: Focus on getting stronger in the compounds, it's ok to train when sore but just because you're not sore doesn't mean you didn't work hard enough, do your cardio, lift 3 times a week minimum.

Omar Isuf has the best lifting channel on youtube, be it powerlifting or bodybuilding.
>>
very fucked up fridge, unless you're rich piana half that shit will go bad before you even get to it.

op pls, at least freeze the chicken, save what gains you have left. the eggs will be a worthy sacrifice. and leave your oats and sweet potatoes in the pantry you cuck

everything else is meh, iceberg lettuce sucks cock
>>
>>37742031
Post fridge faggot.
>>
>>37742149
So you make a thread about yourself and for tips and opinions, then when you get criticism the only thing you can blurt out is "post fridge!!1!! :(((" If you want to get healthy and gain muscles you'll need to eat more vegetables and the protein sources are excessive that you have. I'm guessing since you said you were going to the gym for the first time that you've never worked out before so it's a common mistake to over play meats and protein while under playing the importance of vegetables in your diet. Now if you just want to keep yelling "post fridge" instead of having a discussion and giving some advice then that's on you.
>>
>>37742264
Let me see your fridge then bitch
>>
>>37742322
You're an autistic faggot, enjoy your shit thread and failing with your fitness goals in 2 weeks.
>>
>>37742264
>>37742337
kek you probably are dyel af. post fridge summerbitch.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 620x433) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 620x433
>>37742264
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.