[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
plugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
Overheard someone mentioning using a squat plug at the gym this morning so I checked what it was on Google.
...there's no fucking way.
Is this beneficial in any way? !
>>
>Not juicing the prostate for extra testosterone between sets

Confirmed for not making it.
>>
>>37739526

Only way to know for sure is to try it out.
>>
>>37739545
Really? Is this just some hidden shame of the body building world?
>>
>>37739526

make sure you run it with prescription test cream for lube before sliding that baby up there. you have no ideA the gains that are to be had.
>>
>>37739555

It's like a belt, or chalk.

not 100% necessary, but gives a noticable improvement.
>>
File: 53583346.jpg (82 KB, 500x263) Image search: [Google]
53583346.jpg
82 KB, 500x263
>>37739596
>>
>>37739526

found the DYEL
>>
>>37739526
Do you want to take it to the next level or what? Don't be a pussy. Use the plug. Next time you see a serious lifter at the gym, ask him about his. (but do it quietly and discreetly.. )
>>
>at gym
>see dyel squatting lmao1pl8
>starts shaking after 3rd rep
>right before touching atg, diarrhea explodes through compression shorts
>shit hits ground with enough impact to set off the lunk alarm
>dyel's fine, the force propelled him into standing position
>runs out of gym covered in his own feces, cardio bunnies taunting and laughing at him the entire way
>not squatting with a squat plug
>>
>>37739877
Be careful of sharing them though. I made that mistake and used trappy's, I guess HIV isn't a death sentence anymore but still. Be careful famalams.
>>
>>37739949
Am I that dyel. That was the second time I shit myself. The first time I had my plug in, but the pressure of my shit forced the plug out, killing my spotter. Thanks for bringing it up asshole.
>>
File: 1436253616038.jpg (146 KB, 558x960) Image search: [Google]
1436253616038.jpg
146 KB, 558x960
>>37740023
>the pressure of my shit forced the plug out, killing my spotter

Did you take several dicks up your ass before you went squatting with your plug or are you just too retarded to buy the correctly sized plug?
>>
>>37739526
Yeah but you don't have to get one with a pink diamond on it faggot.
>>
File: 1459634479419.png (582 KB, 1044x630) Image search: [Google]
1459634479419.png
582 KB, 1044x630
>>37739949
>he doesn't get enemas before squatting with a squat plug
Enjoy your anal infection.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.