[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image_27.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image_27.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
Just started gymming two weeks ago. Can you help me out with a good workout plan. Body fat is 15%. Also, Indian. 5'10"
>>
>>37738594
DESIGNATED
>>
>>37738594
Starting strength.
>>
>>37738622

Come on. This isn't /pol/ :(
>>
Why is "POO" literally the funniest meme on the internet right now?
>>
Body weight Squats on the side of the road, ass to grass, unload shit. slowly come back up. Get the full extension. 8x4 repeat til no more shit, then spray with Burger King cologne.
>>
>>37738594
A FUCKING WAGONWHEEL
>>
>>37738594
>Can you help me out with a good workout plan
>indian
Not even god can help you, faggot.
Also read the sticky.
>>
>>37738645

I don't know. I'm middle class, and I've never seen anyone pooping in the open, and I've lived all over the country.
This is literally just a /pol/ meme and the articles that are cited as proof, are just really rare cases desu (Such as the one where toilets were broken by villagers because they wanted more space in their homes)
>>
>>37738638

I'm really new. How do you figure out your starting strength? I can currently do 12 reps a set with 15 kg dumbells, just doing curls and a few more exercises right now though.
>>
>>37738671

It's actually called the "Ashok Chakra" and it has 24 spokes representing the hours of the day, it's like the stars on the American flag, because when we got independence, we had 24 states.
>>
>>37738675

I actually look average, and really pale, you wouldn't be able to tell I was Indian at first sight lmao. Also, I've gone through the sticky, but I'm more interested, in a workout for someone healthy, I'm average fit, and trying to go ottermode desu
>>
>>37738691
Starting strength is a routine, just google it
>>
>>37738594
Reda the sticky you filthy peasant
>>
>>37739102

Alright. This is my first post here. So I was also just checking if I could post. The Indian ISP's were banned but it works now.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.