[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
9-5 life is killing me, I'm so exhausted and uncomfortable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1467208648245.jpg (48 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1467208648245.jpg
48 KB, 960x960
9-5 life is killing me, I'm so exhausted and uncomfortable all day, when I get home I have a sore head, sore throat, so anxious and unable to relax. How the fuck do people do this and still train? You have no life living this way, just taxing your body and wasting time for money.
>>
>>37737939
By not being a pussy

>You have no life living this way, just taxing your body and wasting time for money.

See, you already feel that things are "too hard" so you pussy out and never reach your goals.

>inb4 fedora
>inb4 edgy
>>
File: bennett.jpg (242 KB, 1641x1569) Image search: [Google]
bennett.jpg
242 KB, 1641x1569
>>37737939
Tick tock, wagecuck.

I think most people train in the morning to avoid that 'post work' tiredness, but that means waking up really early, which means going to sleep really early. You still have no life I guess, I wouldn't know, I'm still NEET for now.
>>
File: pez.jpg (6 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
pez.jpg
6 KB, 194x259
>>37737939
well the penguin pez dispenser in that salaryman's jacket pocket is killing me.
>>
Caffeine.

Whenever I'm tired, sad, or just plain lazy a nice dose of stimulants gets me just enough of a boost.
>>
>>37738104
this, they make preworkout supplements for a reason.
>>
>>37737939
I work 13 hour shifts minday, tuesdat, wednesday and thursday and still lift 1.5 hours a day. It's all about how much you want it.
>>
fuck you nigger I;d love a solid job
>>
Same boat as OP.

Work 8+ hours a day, and between my GF bitching in my ear, when I finally have time to do something I'd like to do, that thing is nap/relax, not something productive, 'cause that's what I do for everyone else all the fucking time.
>>
>>37738002
Black doesn't reach the beak on his.

I feel empathy for this man, because he's alone on his birthday which is sad, but also he is fat, drinking alcohol and has a lighter next to him.

He wouldn't be lonely if he started listening to podcasts, it's a really nice looking restaurant as well.

Seriously /fit/ /r9k/ users, podcasts are a fucking godsend. They turn something that would usually be depressing alone into a fun experience, and it's like having people with you.
>>
File: Fat Somewhere Else.jpg (16 KB, 261x207) Image search: [Google]
Fat Somewhere Else.jpg
16 KB, 261x207
>>37737939
Preworkout supplement called C4 will get you right senpai-a-lam. I was in the military for 6 years. Worked 16-18 hours shifts almost the entire time. Beat up & tired, don't feel like doing shit but drinking and sleeping. 2 scoops later I'm lifting the entire gym.

Small downside though, you won't really be sleeping anymore. Shit fucks up my sleep cycle to this day. Ditch your friends & girlfriend, catch up on sleep on the weekends; iron is the only bitch who stays loyal anyway.
>>
I work from 8AM-5PM five days a week and four of those five I work a second job from 7PM-12AM. I can still find at least 45 minutes to an hour to have a good workout.

I think a lot of it is about your mindset, if you are always feeling sorry for yourself and thinking that you have it hard you are going to burn yourself out, and the days are going to keep on coming and destroy you.

It sounds super homo but try to be positive about it, be proud that you have a job, know that you are doing something with yourself and then keep doing more. You decide if you are happy or not, two people can do the exact same thing and one feel terrible and the other feel great, the difference is how you think of it and let it effect you. I take a bit of caffeine here and there but I don't usually take much because it burns me out. Good music helps me. Find what works for you.

You can do hard things.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.