[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I do this as a beginner?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 1178x679) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 1178x679
>>
>>37737849
Sure, why not?
>>
>>37737849
>should I do a beginner routine as a beginner?

No, hop on sheiko's 4 day split, retard

Saged
>>
>>37737849
You totally could.

And it would be better than ICF or SL

But i personally recommend greyskull as the ultimate novice program for maximum gains and aesthetics
http://www.powerliftingtowin.com/greyskull-lp/

ESPECIALLY if you alternate squats with hip thrusts (similar to how ohp-bench or chin up-row are formatted)

I also recommend running it without really much of anything for plug ins, maybe side lateral raise on ohp day, and that is like it
>>
File: image.gif (498 KB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
498 KB, 500x225
>>37737849
That and gomad should be good
Add cardio tue and thur
Unless you're fat
Then multiply your goal weight by 10 and that should be your cutting calories. So 185lbs goal weight would be 1850cal
>>
>>37737916
Anaerobic cardio only, but what this man said is correct.

Well... Only do gomad if you are severely underweight
>>
>>37737849
R O I D S
O
I
D
S
>>
>>37737849
No, squats and deadlifts will fuck up your spine

No idea why they think it'd be a good idea to give beginners with no back development these exercises
>>
>>37737849
Do whatever split you want to do
>>
>wrist work
>calf raises
>>
>>37738031
T. Uneducated dyel.

>>37738053
Kek, post body and stats, if splits are fine for a novice, and routine doesnt matter.
>>37738064
This is actually the only part of reg parks i agree with.
Compounds like deadlift and weighted chin hit wrist flexors. If you do single arm deadlift, you for sure have stronk grip and big forearms...

But you know what forearm muscles precisely NO compounds hit?
Wrsit extensors.
Reverse curls and reverse wrist curls are essential for symmetrical forearm development.

So i think wrist extensor work should be mandatory. Forearm rollers are great for this.

And as far as calf training goes... It 1000% wont interfere with linear progression on the main lifts, and calves are hard as fuck to grow, so the longer you actively try to progressively overload the calves, the sooner you will have nice calves, and you will be able to laugh at all the people who
-never train calves
-complain tiny calves are genetic
>>
>>37738064
>accessories that are useful as fuark, and wont affect your progression at all
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.