[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breakfast?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: breakfast2.jpg (28 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
breakfast2.jpg
28 KB, 600x450
Brehs

Are you familiar with the old saying “Eat Breakfast Like a King, Lunch Like a Prince, and Dinner Like a Pauper”?
Is the breakfast so important or is it just a meme?
>>
File: sciencitifc-research-paper.jpg (35 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
sciencitifc-research-paper.jpg
35 KB, 480x476
>>37736245

Yes its well known that carbs after 6pm will instantly get stored as bodyfat without any further processing in your body.
>>
>>37736276

broscience.
>>
File: 254.jpg (132 KB, 1649x931) Image search: [Google]
254.jpg
132 KB, 1649x931
>>37736276
that's why I consume all of them at 5:99PM!
>>
>>37736245
The only reason we are suppose to eat a larger breakfast is because of the actual need to use the calories during the day. In reality if you're eating a healthy amount of calories daily, you could eat every bit of them before you go to bed and it doesn't matter.
If you're the kind of person who binges though because you feel "starving" eating your meals is important, you'll be less likely to go straight to dinner and eat a tub of icecream because you didn't satisfy your cravings.
>>
>>37736342

Thanks for your answer.

So it's basically "a way you can eat" during the day rather than "the way you MUST eat".
>>
>>37736316
kek'd
>>
Some people get great results swearing by this big breakfast stuff. Some people get great results on IMF not even eating breakfast at all.

Try different things, and then stick with whatever thing ultimately leaves you feeling best throughout the day and leaves you experiencing less cravings for bullshit.
>>
>>37736316
>:99PM
He doesn't know how to time
>>
>>37736245
IF is giving me the best results in term of losing body fat and controlling appetite i have aver had from any other approach, and i dont do any breakfast, i just have an answeetened coffe when i get to work
>>
I prefer to avoid breakfast while cutting. Most of the stuff I want to eat in the morning is shitty, greasy, sugary, or too high in carbs. I like eggs and oatmeal with fruit, but I'd rather hold off and have a moderate lunch and huge dinner
>>
>>37736779
damn good catch there anon! ha ha, what an idiot!
>>
>>37736245
>>37736797
>>37736893

Came here to say that IF with skipping breakfast is pretty cool. My gains go up on a deficit, it's nice.
>>
File: COME ON.png (197 KB, 374x484) Image search: [Google]
COME ON.png
197 KB, 374x484
>>37736245
For what purpose? For gaining weight or losing it? How long is your day, how active are you?

Why are you not eating a second meal inbetween each of those or at least a protein shake? Don't you want to get big?
>>
Everyone here claims it doesn't work but really it does and the reason why makes sense. You eat a big breakfast because you'll be up and active all day and make use of/burn those calories as opposed to a huge dinner right before you're not going to do anything and just sleep on all those unnecessary calories. Eating this way won't make you stronger but it WILL keep you leaner and healthier in the long run.
>>
I can't have breakfast. I feel like I'm heavier for some reason and I feel sluggish. But then I have a huge ass dinner to make up for it.

>tfw lb of fish
>tfw 6oz shrimp
>tfw 1cup rice
>tfw 2 cups steamed broly + kakarot
>tfw half cup cottage cheese

WEW LADS

But on the day to day, chicken / rice / veggies.
>>
It's a lot easier to not eat anything for breakfast, small or nothing for lunch, and huge dinner.

I get invited out with friends for dinner a lot so if I skip breakfast I can usually keep my cut up despite going out.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.