[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else feel sorry for women? For any accomplishments a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
Anyone else feel sorry for women?

For any accomplishments a woman may have, at the end of the day she's only considered as valuable as her appearance
>>
No they get the same quality of life as a man who breaks their back working for it, just by their appearance.
>>
Fuck em ay
>>
>>37735885
The pretty ones do
The ugly ones are FUCKED

It's kinda sad
For us men, a female CEO billionaire is no more attractive to us than a bum who works at McDonalds if they look the same

Being a woman is essentially: Gene lottery = Life

Glad I was born a male desu
>>
>>37735872
Nice bait, but I doubt anyone cares or knows what Marie Curie looked like, nor would her appearance change her accomplishments for better or worse.
>>
>>37735872
>woman train for 10 years + every fucking day
>i literaly could snap ronda rouseys back in half even tho im untrained and drink a sixpack each day

feels pretty good.
>>
You know, for all the shit women get for free today, I would NEVER be in their shoes

Men are, at base, pretty much perfect creatures.
We were given the physique, the willpower and the drive to create great things.
We have no major bodily problems and our minds are calm & clear

Meanwhile, women are a mess of body issues and emotions
Even the most self-aware, elevated woman is still a slave to her overly emotional brain
That's why they're so miserable, they'll NEVER be as good as men, and they know it

Glad I was born male
>>
File: 1466298677107.jpg (124 KB, 625x474) Image search: [Google]
1466298677107.jpg
124 KB, 625x474
>>37735872
>Anyone else feel sorry for women?

Beta detected.
>>
File: Thatcher.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Thatcher.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>Immensely powerful and influential person
>Ugly as sin
>>
File: 1378498397816f.jpg (229 KB, 1425x1205) Image search: [Google]
1378498397816f.jpg
229 KB, 1425x1205
>>37736116
>We have no major bodily problems

Exterior genitals kind of sucks. We should be lizards.
>>
>>37736167
All that power, and no man would ever be attracted to her

Don't you think that's sad?
>>
>>37736188
Men aren't attracted to power.
>>
>>37735872
>Women are measured by looks
>Men are measured by finances

Idk about you but I feel like women largely have it easier.
>>
>>37736089
This is what dyel fags actually believe
>>
Works the other way too
>does nothing of note
>considered valuable for looks
Must be awful.
>>
>>37736193
That's the point

For a woman, bad genes means you're screwed for LIFE

A man can travel his way up the ladder, in pure sex appeal he can go from a 4/10 to a 9/10 just from hard work
A 4/10 woman is always a 4/10, that's why they're screwed
>>
>>37736167

But anon, that's a 10 in British society.
>>
>>37735906
>The ugly ones are FUCKED

Not really, they can easily get an ugly beta provider.
>>
>>37736089
Yeeeeeaaaaaaah.... no. Start training instead of justifying being a lazy dickhead with the faint possibility that you could beat her in a fight.
>>37736116

>Never be as good as men

Pic related for my thoughts on that one. Women are different, they still deserve respect.
>>37735906
You're right. The irony of it all is that hot women get an easy ride because of men. You guys set this issue up, what are you going to do about it? Look at their resume as well as their ass?
>>
>>37736089
Lol you would get beat the fuck out so hard it'd give you an existential crisis.
>>
>>37736224

>You guys set this issue up

Are you an Intelligent Design kinda person, or just a woman and therefore hardwired to understand the entire Earth and everything in it as Man's creation?
>>
>>37736262
What fucking autism is this.

I meant that the current work advantages of hot women have been created by thirsty men in power. I got a job earning £30k by wearing a bodycon dress in a bar and telling two blokes about my previous experience after they told me I looked 19. Come on now.
>>
ITT: Betas
>>
>>37736302
>the current work advantages of hot women have been created by thirsty men in power

Not really. If hamgalaxies attracted more customers, then the men in power would hire them instead.
>>
>>37735908
Maybe she tried harder because she wasn't cute enough.
>>
>>37736696
>Implying that I even see customers or clients very often

I'm sat behind a desk writing copy all fucking day and project managing a site.

My boss encourages me to lift.

>Doesn't matter when im strong and rich and can just start my own company off the back of their boners
>>
>>37735872
That's because a lot of them have used their looks to get to that position. Your picture, for example, Rousey exploited the fact that she is one of a few attractive female fighters to cross over to Hollywood.

Also fuck that smug bitch I hope she fights again and gets blown the fuck out.
>>
>>37736116
To be fair, men have a flaw in their compulsion to fuck women. If only we could reproduce asexually man.
>>
>>37736224
This image triggers me so fucking hard
>I failed because nobody else sees what a special snowflake I am!!
>misquoting Albert Einstein, like every other retarded faggot who has 0 valid point to make.
>oversimplifying the problems with the modern educational system
Wew lads now i'm mad.
>>
>>37735906
So if you switch it around, if you were an attractive male and a rich ugly woman roughly the same age as you propositions that as long as you stay attractive and faithful she will take care of all your expenses, you would?

Even if she was fucking hideous?
>>
>>37736302
What is that like 7k usd?
>>
>>37735872

>life on easy mode

>suck dick to get whatever you want

no sympathy
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.