[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it ok if the only abb exercizes i do are planks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: vegans.png (1 MB, 1604x541) Image search: [Google]
vegans.png
1 MB, 1604x541
is it ok if the only abb exercizes i do are planks?
>>
>>37735574
Planks are useless and stupid

Deadlifts and squats are all you need
>>
>>37736686
thats not true, assuming you want sexy sexy abs, do decline situps or something, oblique crunches etc
>>
>>37736686
planks are an assistance exercise for deadlifts and squats
>>
I mean, at least the dudes on the right have good enough genetics to not look like failed lab experiments.

Still look like shit, though.
>>
>>37736712
Stop posting this stupid bait. Squats and deadlifts will get you a rock solid core
>>
>>37736776
Believe what you want. I have to do LOTS of core exercises for weightlifting. It always comes down to my core strength and form starts to suck. All the powerlifters at the gym do also lots of core exercises.
>>
>>37735574

Is it a prerequisite to be off putting and half-crazy to be vegan?
>>
>>37735574

The light twins look athletic as fuck
>>
>>37736802
You are just a weak faggot. I don't train my core either and I have a better 6 pack than 99% of /fit/

Squats and deadlifts are literally all you need, only problem is the majority of you don't lift heavy
>>
>>37737224
if by athletic you mean skelly, then yes, they do
>>
>>37737248
op here
i hurt my knee doing weighted squats about 2 weeks ago
it still hurts
wat do?
>>
>>37737268
See a fucking doctor you retard
>>
>>37737311
>leddit: the post

>>37737268
Watch form videos. Get someone to film/critique your form. If you hurt your knee squatting you have terrible form. Squats (when done right) have minimal shear on your knees.
>>
The light twins fuck u
>>
>>37736686
>>37736776
>>
>>37737253

They don't look like bodybuilders/fitness models but they look like they do a lot of sport. They're like 6'4 too, a little taller than VG.
>>
>>37737253
light twins have the most perfect muscular lean body a man can hope to achieve. If you want to be bigger, then you have body image disorder.
>>
/fit/ doens
>>
>>37737594
Never heard of them but they are DYEL as fuck.

>into le trash bin
>>
File: bruce-lee-back-5[1].jpg (32 KB, 580x402) Image search: [Google]
bruce-lee-back-5[1].jpg
32 KB, 580x402
>>37737621

>being this delusional about the human body

Actual fitness > artificial bodybuilder roid physique
>>
hollow body hold >
>>
>>37737697
Naw sorry i'm way more fit than them as a natty. Bigger, leaner, and probably stronger. I have no idea who they are, but they look weak af.

I have full blown dysmorphia, i'm well aware, but if those DYEL twinks can make it as 'fitness' celebrities, anyone can.
>>
>>37737770

>leaner

nigga they at like 6% bf
>>
>>37737268
>weighted squats
is this a new meme?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.