[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw someone with bigger HEIGHT and FRAME enters the room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1457477373012.jpg (20 KB, 480x633) Image search: [Google]
1457477373012.jpg
20 KB, 480x633
>tfw someone with bigger HEIGHT and FRAME enters the room
>>
Sudoku
>>
>>37733807
Don't compare yourself to anyone. I'm 6foot 220lbs and there is this 5'9" 130lb guy at my gym and no matter how hard he trains he will never be as big as me but then a 6'2" 250lbs guy can come into the gym and i will never be that big.
Only compare where you are now to where you used to be.
>>
>tfw living in a summer place for rich fags year round
>they are all taller (I'm 1.85 cm), have better frame and face than me
>>
>>37733807
That's what happen when you live in Australia

>be 6"3
>Walk into pub
>At least 20 cunts taller than me
>>
>>37734358
>also be Aussie
>be 6'5
>taller than every cunt there.

I'm so glad I've got those few extra inches. 6'2 isn't even that tall nowadays.
>>
>>37733807
Whenever i see someone bigger than me i just think "cool" and go and be there friend because they didnt choose their height just like anyone else. They prob don't like intimidating people.
>>
>>37734358
come to america, im 6'2 and im usually tallest in the room
>>
>>37734432
cool
>>
>>37734432
Where u live? I live in nyc and there are a lot of tall people. Also alot of short too.
>>
>>37734358
you aussies got nothing on scandis

I'm 6'3 but when I visited Stockholm I was towered by all the Aryan lanklets

Luckily there's some kebab bringing the average down, they also made me look taller
>>
>>37734358
>>37734372
>6'7"
>canberra
>one of the tallest in the state

Feels good man
>>
File: gotit.jpg (44 KB, 500x642) Image search: [Google]
gotit.jpg
44 KB, 500x642
>>37733807

>tfw you control the room with untouched social prowess and inadvertently belittle larger guys

If I'm with my friends and feeling good, this happens every time, every fucking time. Just have fun at hypothetical event, and people/girls will gravitate towards you.

Everybody wants to have fun, and if they see you having it, they're gonna try and get in on that shit. Nobody wants to party with the wallflower.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.