[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /fit/ can u guys suggest a workout plan and a diet for me,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 960x824) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 960x824
hey /fit/ can u guys suggest a workout plan and a diet for me, I'm 5'9 and 120ish pounds and I'm still a virgin
>>
Yooooo sticky posts man!
We're not your personal trainer. Do the research!!!
>>
>>37733175

You know how sushi rice clumps up as opposed to normal rice? Yeah you should eat a lot of that, but make sure you READ THE STICKY rice cooking directions
>>
>>37733224

Although poorly executed, I appreciate the work you put in for this comment
>>
File: 1465573296887.png (37 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1465573296887.png
37 KB, 700x600
Man, the sticky is definitely worth reading, but here's the simpler answer: Get on a Greyskull variant like pic related (but not Phraks) and eat 3000 kcals a day, if you haven't gained at least 2lbs in the first month, try aiming for a daily 3500.

Godspeed anon, hope you join us.
>>
File: the_monster.png (546 KB, 960x536) Image search: [Google]
the_monster.png
546 KB, 960x536
>>37734762
Oh, and don't eat like a retard. Get at least 0.8g of protein per pound of lean body mass (find out what your bf% is and subtract it from your total weight) if you don't want to end up looking like Jason "the Monster" Blaha.

Again, godspeed bro.
>>
Nice pepe. Mind if I save it?
>>
>>37733175

tfw she tells me "fuck me harder anon"
tfw i'm already fucking her hard as i can

wat do brehs?
>>
>>37733175
Does the fact that you're a virgin change what workout plan you should use?
>>
>>37735022
it makes everything seem hopeless. Hard to believe lifting will do anything when you're a shut in friendless autist
>>
>>37734975
just grunt harder

women are that dumb. the only thing that matter is the ilusion
>>
>>37734975
Do more fucking squats. You should be able to fuck her harder than she can take it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.