[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to lose like 1-3 pounds in like 4 days to just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1359180101288.jpg (509 KB, 713x1000) Image search: [Google]
1359180101288.jpg
509 KB, 713x1000
Is it possible to lose like 1-3 pounds in like 4 days to just look a *little* more cut, if I only have to keep them off for a couple days?
If so, how?
>>
clen + t3 + caloric deficit
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 450x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 450x348
>>37732703
You ever watch the movie SAW where they have to cut off certain amounts of their body and place it into the machine and whichever of the two had more flesh cut off got to live?
Well do something similar to that.
>>
>>37732730
Ay now, I'm not one of those retards that assumes that I can keep "instant" weight loss off, cut me some slack

I could also sweat out my water weight and then not drink anything for the day, right?
>>
>>37732703

Dehydrate yourself. Keep in mind that this is not healthy and puts great strain on your kidneys.
>>
>>37732795
So if I were to dehydrate myself, drinking would be entirely out of the question? darn.
How long would be a safe period of time?
>>
>>37732884
4 days
>>
>>37732884

I´m not very well versed on the subject, but I know bodybuilders dehydrate themselves before a show. I seem to remember them not drinking/drinking very little at least a day before, but you might want to doublecheck that info.
>>
>>37732884
You're an idiot.
>>
>>37732703
Dude, 1-3 pounds is easy to do in one night.

Run a mile and push yourself hard, ideally under ten minutes.

Do as many sit ups as you can. Push yourself.

Life weights. Push yourself.

Honestly man just push yourself for an hour and you're good. The next day, avoid meat. I know it sucks, but it's great for quick weight loss. Maybe even for two days. Eat veggies and fruits, meat less meals. Pasta is good. If you need meat then have some fish, fish fucking rocks.

There you go, good luck faterino.
>>
>>37732730
are these good lifting shoes?
>>
eating disordered gril here, I regularly do this kind of shit. Just restrict carbs (<20g/day) and calories (<500/day though you might not have to worry about calories if you aren't eating carbs) and within 3 days you look way leaner and will have lost at least 5 pounds, apparently because carbs stored in muscles hold onto a lot of water. so if you train a lot don't do this because you'll have literally no glycogen anywhere.

if you really wanna rapidly dehydrate yourself you can use laxatives, or sweat, or just less sodium and more potassium, but i went into hypovolemic shock (which is caused by low sodium) in the comfort of my own home about a week ago from this kind of nonsense, so i no longer recommend. really just restrict carbs and maybe try to go easy on sodium and in 3-4 days you'll be golden, i only use other methods if i have only 1-2 days and i seriously do not recommend.
>>
>>37734895
Get some help, don't become anorexic and die.
>>
D N P
N
P
>>
Puke every 10 minutes until you see blood, then keep going for 4 days straight
>>
You can lose 10 lbs in a week if you eat half a can of tomato soup a day and only drink a few cups of water. Oh and contract mono
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.