[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW TO LOVE GETTING RIPPED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Rihanna-4.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Rihanna-4.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
Reward yourself after.

Two examples here.

>hottub and pool at gym I go too. After I workout I swim a bit and lay in the hottub. A nice reward

>Only smoke weed after working out hence I get excited to workout because I am gonna smoke after. Only do this 30% of the time though

Case solved faggots
>>
>>37731551
>he doesn't enjoy the pure pleasure of lifting heavy things
not gonna make it
>>
>>37731551
Smoking before lifting makes for a pretty good workout. Sometimes
>>
>>37731551
The workout is the reward. Why do you need other incentives?
>smoking weed
This board is 18+
>>
>needing to reward yourself like a dog to do things that are beneficial to your being

why not just like yourself?
>>
I just got off a three year IV heroin abuse cut. Would recommend the weight just melts right off!
>>
I like the weed idea too, also helps with eating a shitload after.
>>
>>37731752
Fuck, I remember when I was fresh off of IV heroin.

Last time I shot up was January 4th, 2013.

If you're serious, it gets better.
>>
>>37731551
>Rewarding yourself with drugs.
Oh boy nothing can possibly go wrong.
>>
>>37731825
4/27/16 for me.

As soon as I was able to stomach it I've been eating as much as I can every day. I bicycle to go anywhere and I've been starting to go the gym pretty often as well. I weigh the most I ever have, and feel good.

The using dreams 5 days a week are trying, hope they subside soon.

Liver enzymes stabilizing as well and I stopped sweating through my sheets last week.

For the first time in a long time I feel hopeful for my future.
>>
How to love getting ripped:

>enjoy the feeling of self improvement
>>
>needing a reward
>not enjoying lifting
>>
>>37731551
I reward myself with a good, hard look in the mirror at how fucking jacked I am. My gym is pretty small and generally quiet at night - there's only girls working there so I can always be pretty sure nobody is going to walk in on what I do. I have a ritual, where I slowly caress myself while I flex, lightly touching, then lightly scratching, letting the sweat from my body drip and hit the floor. While looking in the mirror, I pace myself, starting at my legs, slowly working my way up my arms, then to my chest, where I pace my breathing with heavy, long breaths. By the time I get to my neck, I'm usually rock hard from the site of my muscular body getting touched and animal instinct takes over. I put my left hand on the full length mirror, and fuck my right, staring my mirror image right in the eyes. As I heat up, I can feel the sweat dripping down the backs of my tense legs. When I can feel I'm close, I break focus on my mirror self to smell my left armpit, to get a whiff of my deodorant and the lingering smell from my cologne. This whips me into my final frenzy, where I switch hands, and yell at myself in the mirror, telling me I'm taking my other hole. When I finish, I try to hit the mirror at face height while making my sexy o-face.

I'm so fucking hot. These are the joys of getting ripped. No homo.
>>
File: 1321740282250.png (60 KB, 849x684) Image search: [Google]
1321740282250.png
60 KB, 849x684
This is literally what fatties do.
>I'm going to reward myself with this tasty treat ! :3 I deserve it !
Sage for toxic mentallity , also post physique OP, lets see how weed is doing its job : )
>>
>>37731592
I used to do this before I quit smoking. I would lift like a fucking animal if I was high.
>>
>>37731912

Hang in there anon, you can do this.

We are all going to make it.
>>
I love lifting though
Eating is what gets me
>>
>>37731744
Because that never worked before but self-rewarding does
>>
>>37731551
Based Germany here.
Once a week, two days after my heavy lifts day, I go to a massage parlor.
I get a full body massage and a blowjob at the end.
I love getting ripped.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.