[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does lifting make up for being an indian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 750x825) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 750x825
Does lifting make up for being an indian?
>>
Hey look guys...I posted it again!!!
>>
>>37731309
what's wrong with being indian?
>>
>>37731309
Only if you shower before you lift.
>>
>>37731309
It improves it.

Most Pajeets are better off staying within their race unless they are tall and don't stink like shit.

The deal is, if they've made it that far they may as well not be Indian at all since those are literally the most apparent parts of what makes an Indian.
>>
>>37731309
if you are in london where women are """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""progressive""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" then yeah
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 640x640
>>37731332
>>37731335
>>37731381
>>37731402
POO IN LOO
>>
File: 255px-Flag_of_India.svg.png (5 KB, 255x170) Image search: [Google]
255px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
5 KB, 255x170
A FUCKING WAGON WHEEL
>>
POOP
>>
An Indian man can go into a shower, scrub with body wash twice, use shampoo and rinse and repeat but still come out stinking. Why?
>>
>>37731309
POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O
>>
>>37731690
Curry saturates the skin
>>
>>37731309
No, but staying the fuck in India does.
>>
>>37731690
poo in loo reporting in

It's probably the clothes. If you cook with a bunch of onions and strong spices the fucking stench will permeate throughout your entire home. If you don't open the windows or close your closet doors, your wardrobe will smell like curry for the next year and a half. Fuck curry.
>>
>>37731749
Incredibly unfortunate. Curry is delicious, but you cant have that shit everyday. Maybe in India, where you have to keep the meat seasoned so it doesn't spoil fast or to cover up the taste of spoiled meat curry is necessity but damn man we got fridges in America.
>>
>>37731309
No you degenerate savage
>>
>>37731749
I read your post in an Indian accent, comedy gold
>>
>>37733323

top fucking kek
>>
>>37731749
>>37733323
Who wants to vocaroo this in their best pajeet accent?
>>
>>37731644
It's actually an anus.
>>
>>37731690
The precise reason is that fenugreek stays in the pores or whatever and smells p strong

i urge all pajeets to give up methi/fenugreek and cut down on garlic as well

im a pajeet and i never smell like what you're describing because i don't eat curry/fenugreek very often
>>
>>37731749
It's 100% the clothes. Pajeet here, I know Indian families whose homes and closets all smell like spices and they don't air out their homes. My parents are OCD as fuck so our house is absolutely immaculate and they'll open the windows after cooking even in the middle of fucking winter because they're more conscious of it, and they never smell at all.

Indians coming from India don't realize it because everybody smells bad over there, and the whole fucking country smells anyway so there's no point to personal hygiene.
>>
>>37733459
Can confirm

I used to eat a lot of curry in bulking days all types of greasy oily spicy shit but cutting came around and yogurts fruits water and lean whole foods kicked in and my sweat just became odorless

Revolutionary!
>>
>>37733459

yes ya do, ya all stink
>>
Indian here

list stats faggots

>tfw auschwitz
>but also 6'
>>
>>37731309
WHY DO THEY DO THIS?!
>>
>in gym
>getting dressed to lift
>indians come in
>already smell like shit

Literally kill yourselves
>>
>>37733726
if we don't eat curry we don't smell

i actually don't even sweat very much generally.
>>
all these shitskins on my /fit/
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37733734
So you are a skinny manlet? I don't know how to say this, but why haven't you let the toilet witch steal your soul yet?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.