[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
visceral/subcutaneous fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: download (2).jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9 KB, 259x194
Is there a way to loose the dangerous fat that surrounds my vital organs without loosing much of the fat that is between the muscles and skin? If so please help i have a lot of visceral fat and i fear for my well-being in the long run. I just want to loose the dangerous fat i don't care about being skinny or ripped.
>>
>>37728426
No. Fix your diet and start exercising.
>>
>>37728426
Smoking and whiskey.
>>
>>37728426
what is even going through your mind to ask a retarded question like this?

do you enjoy looking fat?
>>
Yeah, eat tofu. It dissolves visceral fat, but doesn't touch subcutaneous.

Are you retarded? Fat is fat. Spot reduction doesn't work for abs, so it sure as shit doesnt work for your organs. Eat less and work out.
>>
>>37728426
Hahahah, you really believe thats the average heart of a fat person? The part they don't mention is those same people have smoked and drank and been around smoking and drinking for most of their lives. Also they eat high amounts of extremely salty foods. This all doesn't do well with our organs especially our heart and lungs. When our heart and lungs start to percive damage from these things the body starts putting fat around it in order to prevent any further damage.
>>
HIIT reduces visceral fat, Google the research.
>>
>>37728426
losing fat will first prioritize visceral. Probably by the time you hit 15% bf you visceral fat is minimal and not dangerous.
>>
>>37728426
you have to rely on spot reduction. pretend to collaps on the street so strangers will give you a heart massage - burning the unhealthy fat around your heart, duh.
>>
>>37728426
the one on the right looks more tasty
>>
>>37728426
>without loosing much of the fat that is between the muscles and skin?

Why the hell would you not want to do this? I understand if it's not that important to you, but I can't fathom why anyone would WANT to keep this.
>>
>>37728426
Dieting and cardio while avoiding smoking, drinking and lifting.
>>
>>37728426
bullet in the head x f
>>
>>37728426
These are the people giving advice.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.