[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think deadlifts are straining my tendons. After I did my first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 960x642) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 960x642
I think deadlifts are straining my tendons. After I did my first set my inner forearms were a bit red and irritated. after the second set it was beat red so I know it was the deadlifts. Has anyone else experienced this?
>>
Are u dragging your forearms against your side ?
>>
>>37727946
well its fucking training, that tends to happen when your heart pumps blood faster and harder.

or do you mean like, only the forearms and not much else?
>>
>>37727946
You're gripping the barbell improperly probably. It also sounds a lot like you barbell position might be off, try pulling it closer to you before you lift. You should also consider trying farmer walk to see if it could be an endurance issue.
>>
>>37727946
Your body is its own limit. If you inner forearms can't support the life while your back and legs can it still means you're not strong enough for the life. That or try using some different holds like hook grip supposedly it reduces the chance of a bicep tear.
>>
File: 1464329350695.jpg (56 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1464329350695.jpg
56 KB, 600x400
>>37728469
Meant to say lift not life
>>
>>37728469
>If you inner forearms can't support the life while your back and legs can it still means you're not strong enough for the life.

kek
>>
>>37727971
Idk I might of been actually. I'll pay attention to that next time.

>>37727982
Yeah just my forearms
>>
File: image.png (225 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
225 KB, 2400x2400
>>37728469
>my forearms can't support my life
>>
>>37727946
>forearm pain because of DL
nigga what?
>>
>>37727971
I guarantee this is it. Tendon soreness does not typically result in redness and irritability of skin. You're just dragging the inside of your forearms against your thighs.

Wear shorts or pants of a lighter or more slippery fabric and double check your grip.

I had the same issue and only resolved it after losing 50lbs and slimming down my legs. Just minimize and ignore it, the redness should go away in no time anyway.
>>
>>37729459
I guess this is most likely, I just don't know how I wouldn't notice myself rubbing my forearms raw
>>
Lol faggot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.