[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ have people started treating you differently after losing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Not related.jpg (77 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Not related.jpg
77 KB, 800x600
/fit/ have people started treating you differently after losing weight. I went from 26% to 15%. Drastic change
>>
>>37727151
i don't have any fat friends. this is deliberate. i don't respect overweight/obese individuals.

i cannot respect a person with such blatant disregard for their own body and health. it makes no sense to forgo the benefits of physical activity and healthy dieting for the sake of laziness and complacency. they deserve to be ridiculed and, at best, ignored.

i made my way out of the skelly-zone and it greatly impacted how individuals view me.
>>
>>37727151
no because I never leave home
>>
>>37727151
I've dropped alot of wieght and people barely notice beacuse i still got alot to go.

I will report back to this thread in 6 months with results. :^)
>>
>>37727226
How fat are you now?
>>
>>37727226
Social retard detected
>>
File: LEL.png (2 MB, 1784x3832) Image search: [Google]
LEL.png
2 MB, 1784x3832
>>37727151
>>
>>37727151
How long did your cut take OP?

(assuming this is actually you)
>>
>>37727151
>you change
>people treat you differently

What a fucking concept
>>
File: fitness goal.jpg (867 KB, 1628x700) Image search: [Google]
fitness goal.jpg
867 KB, 1628x700
score any of dem white wimmen yet op?
>>
People who were my friends treat me the same, except bantz are no longer focused on my weight and have shifted to my dumbo ears.

From strangers I get a mix of people being more willing to interact of me and at the same time more cunts trying to start shit, I guess that comes with being a normal member of society and not a blob everyone tries to avoid.
>>
File: progress.jpg (467 KB, 1856x990) Image search: [Google]
progress.jpg
467 KB, 1856x990
>>37728965
forgot progress pic
>>
>>37728327
mfw /fit/ made me literally doubt myself so I went full autist

I took a marker and marked my left shoulder then had a friend take a picture of me. Then I took a picture of myself in the mirror

I can finally have peace knowing /fit/ is fucking retarded and I was right all along
>>
>>37727151
You're a flip either way. People just assume you're involved with a drug cartel now.
>>
>>37728230
FATTY DETECTED
>>
>>37727226
what? I hate fat people too. I hate what they do to their bodies and most of the time there come despisable charactaristics with it like laziness and gluttony.
However some of them are nice and you can have a fun time with them.
how insecure are you?
>>
>>37729043
Who could have guessed that fit was retarded?
>>
>>37728977
cut too soon

I'm so sorry anon.
>>
>>37728977
fucking mirin that progress
>>
>>37728327
holy fuck are people ever dense

>perspective
>>
>>37727226
>not being with friends uglier than you
>>
>>37728977
holy hell man that's amazing!!

starting weight & current weight?

loose skin? what was one of the things that worked best for you?
>>
>>37728327
Jesus fucking Christ, the average person is legitimately retarded.
>>
>>37728977

Fuck, you're pretty cute senpai

>N-no homo
>>
i was a pudgy retard my whole life until last year. i cocooned really hard while dieting down and then went on a camping trip with some friends for 4th. some girl there asked me if i was in the military 'cause i "looked tough" which was the first time in my life i've ever heard that. also some drunk chick groped on my shoulders/chest/arms with the meanest fuckme look in her eye which was also a first for me.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.