[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>recovered former skeleton >lifts are shit but ottermode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
>recovered former skeleton
>lifts are shit but ottermode body that normies even call "ripped" when my shirt is off at the pool and stuff
>walking out of office ITA job to lunch
>walk past gaggle of black women who work at a nearby office location
>most of them know my name from calling IT help desk but don't know what I look like
>one does know and shouts "HEY ANON!!"
>hi
>the chunkiest one shouts "wait you're Anon?! I thought you were BIG!" (she pantomimes a large muscular physique)
>triggered.jpg
>I try to sound indignant at her bodyshaming and stammer back "uh excuse me? I'm gonna... keep on walking"
>turn my back and walk off to lunch
>skeltal feels come flooding back all at once

/fit/ pls how do I not get triggered like a tumblr warrior when some stupid cunt calls me a dyel out of nowhere
>>
you're triggered because it's true. the way to solve this is to stop being a fucking twink and pack on some mass
>>
>>37727127
What are your lift and stats? You said you're ottermode. That's pretty big for normies
>>
>>37727127
Dont listen to these fags. Youre insecure about the way you look and while you should get bigger you also need to think about why and work through your insecurity. Otherwise youll end up with body dysmoprhia like half of /fit/ with insane standards always thinking youre still too dyel and need more mass. Then eventually youll turn to gear to keep on putting mass past your limits untill someday you kill yourself because of your perpetual unhappiness driven by your insecurities. I mean this is probably what will happen to quite a few of you faggots.
>>
>>37727127

By her saying that, that means somehow someway, somebody figured out that you lift weights. Never, never let anyone know you lift. Keep that shit under wraps, fucking mystique.

For some reason, when people find out that you lift, they assume that you're going to look like Cutler 2 months in. Nobody outside of the fitness realm really grasps this concept, about just how fucking long it takes to get these gains that they see on the magazine.

Don't take your car out of the garage until you're ready to ride senpai.

>select all the images with boats
>>
>>37727127
niggeresses aren't afraid to call you out on your twink shit.

you've garnered a reputation among normies and probably walk around with ILS at the pool with your normie co-workers.

niggeress saw through it all.
>>
>>37727127
OP what are your lifts?
>>
>>37727191
Op here
*sigh*
5'9 150lbs
I 1RM'd at 205lbs on bench but that was a while ago when I was closer to 160, last weight I did in the gym was 3x8 155lbs
Squat 3x5 200lbs
DL 1x5 225lbs
OHP 3x8 105lbs

>>37727280
I'll admit I was feeling more confident lately up to this point. I wouldn't say it had gone to my head so much that I deserved a blindsided public rekting from this chunky bitch that works like a fucking receptionist job.
>>
let's see some pics OP, you're probably DYEL even by normie standards
>>
>>37727428
>5'9 150lbs
lel, you're basically a skelly
>>
>>37727428
Lol it's okay op don't be so salty. She was just telling the truth, you're not a big guy by any means. Just use this as motivation to keep going hard in the gym and to stay consistent
>>
>>37727476
*Ottermode
>>
>>37727501
otterskeleton
>>
>>37727428
im 5'9 too
168 lbs tho and ~12% body fat
been lifting for years and finally lookin big. Get compliments all the time. I also have fat black women in my department and one of them was talking about something and said "oh you wouldnt understand, your just really skinny." CRUSHED
>>
>>37727533
To normies, ottermode
>>37727538
She is fat, you shouldn't care
>>
>>37727256
i like the way your sentences flow anon
>>
You should've said, at least I'm not a nigger
>>
>>37727127
Blacked.
>>
>>37727538
Was she saying something about not being able to fit into airplane seats or walking up a flight of stairs without being out of breath? Maybe its better that you don't know about those things, bro.
>>
>>37727127
> caring what sheboons think
>>
>>37727428
Literally had higher lifts my first month
You are an absolute skelly
>>
>>37727428
>*sigh*

Go back to where you came from.
>>
>>37727428
Jesus man, they did you a favor giving you a dose of reality.

Not even trying to be hurtful, but at 150 if you are walking around like you are a big guy you are delusional.

Their is a lot more to a person than size and physical attributes, but strictly speaking to those points; you are not impressive
>>
>>37727127
Wish I saw your general swagger before this happened. Sounds like this was a long time coming.

Your ego was not in proportion to your reality.
>>
>>37727428

>those lifts
>those stats

I lift more than you and weigh the same, you aren't ottermode.
>>
>>37727538

Pic and lifts?
>>
>>37727127
Literally the most autistic response possible. Stop being such a fag.

https://youtu.be/QBtF3I7fDfU
@1:11
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.