[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously, what the fuck is with lanklets and height? yes, i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9
File: manlets.png (2 MB, 1727x1077) Image search: [Google]
manlets.png
2 MB, 1727x1077
Seriously, what the fuck is with lanklets and height?

yes, i'm 5'6" but no that doesn't mean that you can bully me without consequences. It's never actually proportionate big guys either, it's always skinny dyel lanklets with no gains and hunch backs that would make Quasimodo laugh.

Typical night at a bar
>with some friends
>trying to hit on a girl
>i make her laugh, i've got an in!
>lanklet group lanks over and tries to interject
>"hey, how about about you leave this nice young lady alone, you have to be a full grown adult to drink here"
>"yeah, dwarfism isn't a turn on, ladies like real full sized men like us"
>the lanklets laugh, and woman laughs along nervously as several slendermen invade her personal space
>"congratulations on your height, but it's honestly sad that your greatest accomplishment is being weirdly tall, too bad you aren't above average anywhere else in your life"
>the woman laughs, more because lanklets are total creepers than anything else

My chances with her are usually blown and she leaves the bar, feeling unsafe with those lanklets around.

Sometimes it gets physical and seriously I've been in so many fights with lanklets over the years angry when i BTFO them, and they can fight about as well as they can put on muscle mass.

>big dudes (6'+ and proportionally wide)
friendly, chill people
>manlets (sub 5'8" guys and average width)
friendly, chill people
>twinks (sub 5'8" guys and proportional width)
friendly, chill people who will suck your dick nohomo
>lanklets (6'+ and thin as fuck)
insecure shitheads who seem to have a superiority complex

Like, i've had issues with actual big guys before, but i've NEVER had them try and use height as an insult or even bring it up derogatorily.
>>
File: lanklets when they gonna LEARN.jpg (116 KB, 864x985) Image search: [Google]
lanklets when they gonna LEARN.jpg
116 KB, 864x985
probably just salty theyre failing in life so they cling to the positives they have like being tall and

beat

that

shit

to

death

and make sure anyone who is short feels bad so they can feel like theyre succeeding in life
>>
>>37695610
Has a lanklet ever NOT failed at life?

think of lanklets you know, i've never met a lanklet who works hard at anything in life
>>
shit-posting aside, i think heightism is worth fighting against. i've been reading a lot of fat-activist bullshit lately, and they go on at length about all these privileges they're missing out on just because they can't be fucked to change their diet and exercise a little. well manlets genuinely can't control their height without expensive operations and they probably have it harder than fat people.

it makes you wonder why fatties kick up such a fuss and manlets don't
>>
My fellow manlet friend has a superiority complex over every fucking thing. What now
>>
>>37695712
>don't do anything about it
Society thinks you're a pushover and a good manlet beta.
>stop letting people talk shit about you
Society thinks you're compensating and have small man syndrome and people hate you.
>>
>>37695758
This

Being a dwarf, I've heard almost every short joke in the book, so anything new will probably genuinely make me laugh and everything else I can just let roll off my back. Plus, that's the only thing I've ever been really made fun of; there's nothing else that people can latch onto if they want to insult me. But I also don't take shit when people are being malicious or annoying everyone else with constant unfunny short jokes.

I've been told I have "presence" because I seem confident in myself, so I assume that I've struck a happy balance with the above
>>
>>37695579

Why are you so insecure? Why make us read your blog?
>>
>white
>6'3

Life is good

Stay jelly
>>
>>37695579
I've kind of had the opposite experience. I'm about 6'4 and I'm not huge but I work out. I don't think I've ever started shit with a short guy, but I've had them try to start shit with me for quite literally no reason more than a few times.
>>
>>37695579
6'4 lanklet skelly here.
Lets put the memes aside for a second.
Do people actually comment on height irl? like seriously?
I've heard the rekt meme used in real life and even u mad? but never anything about height. I've had 2 friends who were 5'5 who used to hang out with all the time and they never mentioned anything about it, no one did. In fact they were the ones with Gfs at the time.
I never started thinking height of anything until i came to 4chan (back when Puddi was around, Oldfag here AMA)

I could imagine it happens in grade 5-9 when shit like that matters (remember when the fastest runner in school was the coolest?) but not irl.

If true then should of just mollywhopped the cloudpunchers OP and fucked the chick with out a condom.
>>
>>37695699
can confirm, 6'3 lanklet, still trying to accomplish things.
>>
>>37696426
Even in middle school the frequency of "lol ur short" jokes to any other insult was proportionate for me, and I was significantly shorter than literally everyone

Height does affect a lot of things IRL but not nearly to the extent that /fit/ would have you believe
>>
>>37695579
>5,6
lol why even live
>>
>>37695579
pls stop manlet shamming pls :'(((((((((((((
>>
>>37696503
Im just reading r/short it does seem like it affects most people.
I was 6ft at 12 and hated it. The kids used to tell me my parents planted me in cow shit and watered me everyday that's way i was so tall. Fuck that rustled me jimmies.
>>
>>37695579
ill never be able to take anyone under 5'8 serously
>>
>>37695579
this post reminds me of those fat acceptance blogs where the fatty made up an obviously bullshit story. Congratulations on being on the same level as HAES fatties OP!
>>
I'm 183 cm (6') and don't give a fuck about people's height, and pretty sure most males don't give a fuck either. Caring about height is a female thing.
Although, when a guy is really small (like, less than 1% of people), there is some feeling of not wanting anything to do with him that I need to fight, it's probably biological. Similar with a guy being taller than me by 10cm or more, if he is big I have to fight the biological will to treat him as a leader, so to speak. Those guys must slay pussy like no tomorrow.
>>
File: arnold_cigar.jpg (38 KB, 337x425) Image search: [Google]
arnold_cigar.jpg
38 KB, 337x425
Why do manlets keep talking about how easy it is for them to put on mass? When I see a guy whos sub 5'8 and ripped, I in no way feel any sort of "whoa" sensation, I only feel pity. Do most guys feel this too?

Short guys with muscle will never learn.
>>
>>37696800

Im 6'4. I enjoy this post.
>>
>>37696863
It doesn't count if you don't actually slay pussy, desu senpai.
>>
>>37696976

But I do.
>>
>>37696853
manlets with muscle look even more ridiculous imo. Like it's so obvious that they are trying to compensate, or at least that is the impression they give
>>
>>37697038
Maybe they just like exercising?
>>
>>37697067
It doesn't matter because everyone still thinks they are overcompensating and will never respect a manlet.
>>
>>37697038
this so much. hench manlets look ridiculous. it just amplifies their lack of height tenfold
>>
>>37697076
hah, maybe on 4chan man. whatever you say though
>>
>>37697077
Is "hench" some new dank memeword or are you just a retard who can't spell hence?
>>
>>37696293
Are you an actual dwarf? as in dwarfism?

Serious questions

Why is "little people" the politically correct term for people with dwarfism, and not Dwarf? Dwarf is a reference to the condition, "little people" sounds infantile.

Is your penis proportional?
>>
File: 1464207583790.jpg (53 KB, 564x428) Image search: [Google]
1464207583790.jpg
53 KB, 564x428
>>37695579
If someone would actively try to cockblock me, well that is the moment where I start punching people on the nose. Gonna go all 10.000BC primate on you, for being my competitor. But this never happens to me even though I'm 5'5, probably because I look better/wider than 90% of other males when lifting.
>>
>walk to bar
>make sure i stand inbetween two short guys
>lean over into bar
>don't break eye contact with the bartender
>get served almost straight away, two manlets either side give me disgusting looks
>>
>>37697155
Yes, the people you are giving money to pretend to be ok with your behavior and serve you literally right away. everybody else thinks you are a cunt, women see a selfish man who prematurely ejaculates.
>>
>>37696426
Met a girl at the bar few days ago, she mentioned how she was taller than me(I'm 5'5) and found it weird because "normally" guys are bigger than her. I made a joke about my height(something about genetics I don't know anymore) to pass her shittest, we laughed, she hugged me then I ditched her because she looked like a whore.
>>
>>37697170

Keep tellin yourself that bro.

>insert fox who cant reach grapes and says "I hate grapes anyway" picture
>>
>>37697160
hi manlet
>>
>>37697118
> taking stuff women create (like PC) seriously
It's made by women for women, it doesn't make any sense, m8.

The purpose it serves is to allow women to keep doing absolutely nothing, except now they feel good about themselves because they're avoiding specific wording.
>>
Dwarfs shouldn't be discouraged.
I'm 6'2" and I wish I was a dwarf just so I can walk around pretending to be Tyrion and banging nerdy girls.

>Not lanklet tho
>>
>>37696690
>The kids used to tell me my parents planted me in cow shit and watered me everyday that's way i was so tall.
you just made my day
really sorry you had to hear that but you have to admit that's funny af
>>
>>37697180
Keep telling myself what? That I should be attracted to women that look like crackwhores?
>>
File: hn7pTwm.jpg (53 KB, 1023x563) Image search: [Google]
hn7pTwm.jpg
53 KB, 1023x563
You got to understand that lanklets have nothing, NOTHING in their lives

All their time, they're told that being tall is alpha, that they'll swim in pussy
But they don't, because they're skinny, awkward and autistic
So they have no idea what to do, they expected life to give them everything for free, they never bothered developing a personality, getting ripped, doing something with themselves

That's why they spend their time racking down on other people, it's the only sense of self-worth they can get in their sad, pathetic lives
>>
File: tmp_24116-6CKDJ0zh-850819119.jpg (136 KB, 1024x599) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24116-6CKDJ0zh-850819119.jpg
136 KB, 1024x599
>>37695579
>>"hey, how about about you leave this nice young lady alone, you have to be a full grown adult to drink here"

This is great satire. Good job OP. This is pasta tier mockery of the delusions of manlets.
>>
>>37697325

Such sour grapes lol. Stay mad, lil guy
>>
>>37697114
hench = jacked in england
>>
>>37697360
You know this pic was meant to parody how insecure lanklets are, right?
>>
>>37695579
That greentext reads like something a HAES whale made up.

Also, being 6'1 since 17 or so, I went through 23 years of my life without ever really paying attention anyone's height, until I started hanging out (through common acquaintances) with an insecure manlet. Dude just acts like everyone's judging and mocking him for his height constantly, so in the end people just do cause why not, it's not like he could possibly bitch about it any more so he deserves the shit he gets.

Loud insecurity is a self-fulfilling prophecy. You're just drawing negative attention to yourself, cause at least it's some form of attention, right? Stangers don't care about your height cause they don't care about you. That's life. Stop being a bitch.
>>
>>37695758
Or...

Let silly things slide and only stand up for the things that matter?

That is a true adult male.

-t. Adult male
>>
File: tmp_24116-CJeYmAPl474758260.jpg (57 KB, 640x476) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24116-CJeYmAPl474758260.jpg
57 KB, 640x476
>>37697370

Well he did a terrible job because the manlets are just lampooned mercilessly. Evrrrrybody laughs at the manlets in that pic. On their sad little tippy toes trying to at least match the short girl's height. They try so hard but their shit genetics will never let them be men.
>>
tall or short, ugly is ugly

it's not like being a certain height = free pussy, you actually have to look good too, believe it or not.
>>
>>37697118
I'm a proportional dwarf at 4'6"

I agree with you, I use the term dwarf to refer to myself because it reminds me of those bearded badasses from fantasy worlds... I think the main thing is that saying "dwarf" sort of makes it seem like they're defined by their condition. Like, I'm also diabetic, but you wouldn't say "hey there's the diabetic" when you refer to me, yknow? But yeah "little person" is worse to me

Most dwarfs actually have normal-sized penises because the issue is that the bones don't grow enough, but tissue grows just fine
>>
>>37695579

Oh man..those skinny lankets above 6'0. i man the stick thin ones are ALWAYS CUNTS..i don't know why..maybe it must be their insecurity but i have never met one that isnt a spiteful cunt
>>
>>37695712

>it makes you wonder why fatties kick up such a fuss and manlets don't

Because this height obsession only exists on these weird boards where insecurity is rampant. If you go outside your front door you are not going to be called a manlet.
>>
its time my friends

its time to initiate
>>
>>37695579
This is such a non problem you don't even know

I deal with all sorts of assholes and their reasons are 7 times out of 10 autistic reasons

You have to see these people as children who never ever grown out of high school and STILL have a chip on their shoulder regarding whatever insecurity they have.

I have seen men laugh at any prospect of a man cooking, laugh at being clean, laugh at shaving anything other than neck beard, laugh at drinking soft drinks ?, laugh at motorcycles???, laugh at having a desk job ?????, the list goes on and on and more autistic.

They have unresolved issues, and when they're not being aasholes, they're actually funny because depending on the issue it makes for storytimes, but if they're giving you shit, they're trying to make up for some shortcoming, no matter who they are.
>>
>>37695699
>being this salty
>when did linkle become a thing?
>manlets trying to make them selves feel better with a "let" name for tall people
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.