[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me tell a story about how Belgium is fucked up /fit/. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: ss+(2016-05-21+at+01.17.26).jpg (84 KB, 537x672) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-21+at+01.17.26).jpg
84 KB, 537x672
Let me tell a story about how Belgium is fucked up /fit/.

What you can see on the pic is the result of my last bloodtest, i asked my doctor to do one because i thought my testosterone level were way too low.

As you can see, it's not, but yet, i'm 22 years old, with no beard, cant build muscle (skinny fat) and after training for some times i still dont have any strenght. (genetics right?)

So, despite having normal test lvl, i keep asking my doctor to give me something to help me, after some talking, he ask to do arm wrestling with me, with the only condition being using every bit of strenght i had.

He destroyed me of course, and so he accepted to give me sustanon 250mg, one time a month.

I told him sustanon needed to be injected atleast every 3 days, heres the answer word by word: "Shut the fuck up those guy doing this are fucking crazy stay careful with your health"

So today, i got sustanon 250 injected into my ass, it's gonna do fucking nothing, but i accepted because i'm depressed and too lazy to argue.

The end.
>>
>>37689036
>>37688965
Try >>>/fit/fraud
>>
File: BelgianMinisterHealth.jpg (18 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
BelgianMinisterHealth.jpg
18 KB, 500x364
>>37688965
Considering your Minister of Health looks like this, I'm not at all surprised.
>>
>>37688965
Since when have you been lifting and dieting?
>>
you've posted something dumb like this before

there's too much dumb shit to process, i dont know where to start
>>
>>37688965

In God's cock, why sustanon?
>>
>>37689475

I get it, he finna fuck your test levels up, then give you a nice long ester.

Also, if you lost an arm wrestle with doctor... are you sure you are ready for roids. DYEL?
>>
Never argue with your doctor. The thing that doctors hate the most is clients/patients who think they know everything because they did some searches on google. Even when you are right.

Why not try a different doctor?
>>
>>37688965
You need to push yourself during training. Its hard work, but you're a walloon, so it can be difficult for you.
>>
>>37688965
Stupid walloon. The problem of Belgium is people like YOU.

You're a fucking idiot thinking you can't build muscle, but you never even tried.

Also shutting down your test production for some shit low dose is fucking retarded.

You're a fucking beta idiot and need to kill yourself asap.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.