[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /fit/ How do black people get so big by working out using
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: park-workout_main.jpg (101 KB, 630x472) Image search: [Google]
park-workout_main.jpg
101 KB, 630x472
Sup /fit/

How do black people get so big by working out using the jungle gym at the park? What exercises do they do?
>please try to keep racism down to a minimum /pol/
>>
>Progressive overload
>>
Genetics
>>
>>37688360
Years of forced evolution through human influenced selective breeding natural selection
They are built to be better physiologically in their DNA
They adapt quicker and better to physical stress such as exercise and work and are more efficient than other races
They should thank white people instead they ask for reparations
>>
>>37688376
this.
you have to add setsxreps instead of weight.

this can lead to long work outs, eventually you can switch to a more difficult exercise variation, which will allow you to drop the setsxreps, so the workout wont end up taking 9 hours.

dips and pull ups are a great place to start.

chin ups if you can't do pull ups. negatives if you can't do chins.

idk what to do if you can't do a dip.. push ups i guess?

50pullups.com is a good resource.

pistol squats and sprinting i guess are the calisthenic methods of choice.
plyometrics are supposed to work well also.
>>
>>37688360

weight is weight
>>
>>37688360
They're welfare cucks so they have lots of time to work out also they got bar experience from jail
>>
>>37688360
sterons
>>
steroids and jungle genes
a lot of niggas roid hard from a young age.
>>
>>37688360

>black people
>jungle gym
>black
>jungle
>>
They work out at a gym by lifting weights and then go make videos of themselves playing on jungle gyms.
>>
>>37688360
If they were working they wouldn't be that fit. All they do is climb and hang off Bars like monkeys, eat and sleep. Anyone can get big and strong doing that
>>
>>37688410
>50pullups.com is a good resource.
lmao
>>
Steroids.

Also remember that "black genetics" is a US codeword for steroids.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.