[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just went for a run, ate some chicken and I still have some oats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Just went for a run, ate some chicken and I still have some oats in front of me. I'm so full /fit/, will I never get big if I throw this out?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Making progress...
>>
>>37686307
just buy whey and mix it with 4 bottles of 5 hour energy instead of water. Make sure the consistency is like a smoothie (add more scoops) and then just drink that 6 times a day. also inject adrenaline into your heart for a pre-workout. You'll get massive.
>>
>oats
>Chicken
>Bulking

I hope you at least fried the chicken and made the oats with whole milk
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 205x246
>>37686401
DID SOMEONE SAY "MORE SCOOPS"?
>>
>>37686307
you can stop drinking anything in every meal, it will help a little to not get full
>>
>>37686418
I'm actually on a cut but I really don't want to lose all my gains
>>
>>37686418
>fried the chicken and made the oats with whole milk
you can bulk and not fry all your food and add milk
calories matter not how its fucking cooked
i bet a bulk to you is smashin your calorie intake up 500 above maintenance
and that is why you'll be a forever small and fat faggot
>>
>>37686661
You are literally the dumbest person on 4chan. I have never seen someone so oblivious to context in my entire life
>>
>>37686712
your small so your opinion does not count
>>
>>37686307
Eat it you pussy, if not your oneitis will permanently be unobtainable and be Jamal's forever
>>
>>37686307
dont throw it out, but throw it in the blender with some milk and fruits
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.