[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>implying it's hard to bulk >implying your skeleton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Barilla+Protein+Plus+Pasta.jpg (116 KB, 389x329) Image search: [Google]
Barilla+Protein+Plus+Pasta.jpg
116 KB, 389x329
>implying it's hard to bulk
>implying your skeleton ass doesn't have it made

Oh boy, you have to do the most pleasurable thing in existence, eat. Skinnyfags can eat whatever they want, but cry. Skinnyfat bros and fatties/former fatties have to watch their calories. Much harder. I could easily eat 2 boxes of pasta a day. It's easy as hell to make and delicious. I could snack on chips, fruit/juice, chocolate milk all day and still want to eat meals. I can't though, so don't come crying on here before I beat your ass
>>
>>37686080

>the most pleasurable thing in existence, eat.
>I could easily eat 2 boxes of pasta a day.
>I could snack on chips, fruit/juice, chocolate milk all day and still want to eat meals.

Anon have you ever wondered if your lard ass is the abnormal one and not the "skeletons"?
>>
Yea fuck scrawny fags.

I spend my whole life fucking hungry
>>
>>37686093
Having a huge appetite to average metabolism is normal, I'm not a lardass because I control myself. It's hard though and hearing people cry they're full on 800 calories is sickening
>>
Haha,FUCK OFF YOU JELOUS FAT FUCK.

>muh skeletons dont have the cravings so this is soo unfair T_T
>>
>>37686094
This guy gets it
>>37686156
This guy can't cook and fills himself up on farts and half a dorito
>>
>>37686170
>boohoooo why i cant stop eating?why the cravins cant stop?skeletons have this easy mode T_T
This is you,pathetic.
>>
>>37686201
Set the fight up we'll do it for /fit/
>>
>>37686245

>skinny fag briskly walks around the ring for 2 minutes

Then he wins because you've passed out from exertion
>>
>the most pleasurable thing in existence, eat

loser
>>
lifting is so much easier for skinny twinkazoids than fat lardasses
If you are a skinny twinkazoid literally all you need to do is eat food (food is nice) and go to workout 3 days a week

if you are a fat lardass you have to diet and go through intense sufferings just to lose all the weight so you can start fresh

skinny twinkazoids are really unappreciative
>>
>>37686289

If you're a fat ass you literally have to eat more than a skinny person still while jogging for 20 minutes a day

If I could get buff doing that I would, because that is easy as shit
>>
>>37686266
Set the fight up pick a charity
>>
>>37686302

maybe my brain isn't working but i didn't understand what you said
>>
>>37686312

skinny person only eats 1800 calories a day
You can still eat more than them at 1900

That's all you have to do to lose weight.

That is the easiest shit ever you fat shit, and cardio/weightlifting on top makes you lose it even faster.

Skinny people have to stuff themselves and lift weights while feeling bloated.

Their only extra help is steroids
>>
>>37686302

Ok i understand but lets consider all the negatives about being a fat ass lardass

- Insecurity from being physically unattractive
- Harder to move around due to bad fitness
- Terrible eating habbits

Skinny

- Look normal in society
- No need for any insecurities other than you being possibly wrecked by 90% of males
- easier to move around and better respiratory system
>>
>>37686312
He's under the impression that fat people can eat more and recomposition easier than skinnyfags
>>
>>37686344

>skeletals
>don't look normal, picking on their weight is more socially acceptable
>insecurity of looking more feminine/weak in the eyes of everyone
>harder to carry things for a lack of muscle
>terrible eating habits

If you think skeletons don't have pretty much the same problems you're retarded
>>
>>37686348
Yes but thats not his problem,his problem is that he haves food cravings and believes that being skinny is literally heaven cause you get to lift + you can eat what you want and thus satisfy your cravings ,what he doesnt understand is that skinny people simply dont have his cravings.
I,for example am not skinny ,at 212 lbs yet i struggle to eat food cause i have stomach problems and i cant eat what most people can.
>>
>>37686386
Eating unlimited calories and just making progress is the dream. Sorry you have stomach issues
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.