[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>last night >go out >got mega drunk, almost vomited
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: fas.jpg (4 KB, 194x200) Image search: [Google]
fas.jpg
4 KB, 194x200
>last night
>go out
>got mega drunk, almost vomited
>smoked 1 pack of cigs
>I quit smoking 4 years ago
>came home at 6AM
>sleep for 7hrs
>feel like utter shit
>all gains lost
>repeat this every other weekend
>mfw

fucking social life, fucking alcohol, fucking women gains goblins
>>
>>37686075
You don't need to drink and smoke to have a social life.
>>
>>37686075
>hurt durr feel bad for my piss poor will
>git gud
>>
>not even vomiting
>>
>>37686075

hey man thanks for todays diary entry. i really look foward to your next addition.. todays update was really intriging and taught me alot. THank you bro!
>>
>>37686090

being sober around whor..women is a nightmare
>>
>>37686075
Try cocaine, helps immensely get your shit together when you're feeling too drunk
>>
>>37686098

MUEHY SEECREETEE CWUBB
>>
>>37686090
>implying any of us have the confidence to talk to girls sober
>>
>>37686109
>not being openly disdainful and antisocial
Scrub
>>
>>37686122

>weakbait
>>
>>37686075
I did boxing for 7 years OP but I never got fit enough to fight because I was too busy having a social life that involved smoking weed and drinking alcohol.

I went on an acid trip while questioning how I could get fit enough to reach my goal of fighting. I could see every decision I'd ever made to hold myself, and that ultimately if I wanted to fight I couldn't have a social life.

So I cut out my friends for 3 months. I went boxing 4 nights a week, the other 2 days I did hill sprints or went to the gym. Somedays I'd go training in the day and then boxing in the evening.

I never saw my friends at all for 3 months, I had 0 social life. I had never been so fit though, for the first time in my life I had a perfect six pack, my chest was nice pecks and I wasn't a skinny fat, I was lean as fuck and I had never been so fit.

I won my fight by a huge gap; and do you know what I learned? For the last few years I thought being a fighter was my dream; and when it happened I hated it. I hated the life style, I hated the people I trained with and their macho attitude, I hated the fact some girls that wouldn't speak to me otherwise were now interested because I had won my fight and was projecting that "macho status".

I quit boxing and now I've started lifting instead. I go to one class of muay thai a week for sparring and instead I'm trying to build myself up. You gotta choose between social life or the gym really; if your social life means drinking then you gotta make the gym your social life and make new exercise happy friends.

Good luck OP
>>
>>37686209

OP here, thank you, that was inspiring. last night was an eye-opener to me. I'm sick and tired of this bullshit. it's only gym and uni from now on
>>
>>37686285
But why do you have to socialize so excessively?
If I go out I drink one beer, maybe two, and I am home by 12.
If my mates want to get shitfaces it is their thing, I don't have to follow their example.
>>
>>37686315

because most of the time I feel like shit and getting drunk give me those precious moments of complete ignorance and stupidity, also sometimes I just want to talk to women and have them around me. I regret everything the next day. it's time for a dramatic change in my life, this is it.
>>
>>37686075
>smoked 1 pack of cigs
>I quit smoking 4 years ago
kek
>>
>>37686075
>social life
Sounds more like you have no self control, you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>37686090
This. I'm out. Bye.
>>
Yeah, did this last night. Gonna head to the gym in a bit to work off all the beer.
>>
>>37686447

I have the same. I always want to go out just to have a crack at getting laid, but usually when we do go out we mostly spend time either smoking cigarettes outside or waiting for our drink. Going out sucks..
>>
Are you training for the Olympics? Trying to go pro at a sport? If not than who cares if you party every couple of weeks as long as you're making gains in the gym and take care of yourself otherwise? It's a reward for the hard work you do the rest of the time and a great way to blow off stress.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.