[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vegan bulking foods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1416670758651.png (363 KB, 446x594) Image search: [Google]
1416670758651.png
363 KB, 446x594
Do they exist?
what are they?
>>
>>37685528
Cum
>>
Chicken
>>
Same as always faget - peanut butter. Although it seems like a vegan lifestyle isn't for you, please never breed.
>>
peanut butter
nuts and seeds
dried fruit
avocado
coconut
legumes
>>
Avocado

Make guacamole then make rice and beans then make burritos

My guac recipe
3 avacados
1 lime
6-9 pinches of salt (more or less depending what u like)
1 clove of garlic
About 1/4 of a large red onion
1 tomato
1 pinch of cumin

Cut and pit the avacados
Mash them
Fully squeeze all lime juice (if you don't have a squeezer use two limes)
Mix and add salt to taste
Cut garlic clove as fine as you can and mix
Cut onion and mix
Cut tomato, remove all seeds and the fibrous white flesh within. Dab away excess moisture
Add cumin and mix

Tastes best after a day to let the flavors seep but it's good already
>>
File: 1466047026760.png (26 KB, 603x222) Image search: [Google]
1466047026760.png
26 KB, 603x222
>>37685695
That didn't take long
>>
File: 1460377871071.jpg (42 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1460377871071.jpg
42 KB, 800x587
>>37685695
>>
lentils and vegetable soup
tofu and rice dishes
rice and beans
protein powder + soy milk
>>
banana and peanut butter sandwich
add oats and peanut butter to protein powder + soymilk
>>
Beans.
Bread.
Nuts.
Oats.

You'll eat a massive bowl of oats in the morning.
You'll eat a can of beans every night.
You'll munch nuts continuously.
You'll suddenly understand "daily bread."

You can get about 80 grams of protein a day like this. You'll also learn to hate eating.

>>37685735
Rice is a great way to get really full without any real nutrition. Great for weight loss. Shit for weight gain. Do not recommend.

>>37685570
>>37686284
The trolls.

Protein powder 9/10 has some sort of animal products. Vegan protein powder is expensive.

>>37685735
My recipe for Mexican/Texmex stuff is

1 tsp oregano
1 tsp basil
1 tbs/3 tsp parsley
2-3 tsp sugar (yes)
1-2 tsp salt (very contentious)
1-2 tbs vinegar (just try it)
3/4 tsp cumin
3/4 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp cayenne (but I like hot)
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 clove or garlic

Cilantron leaves (2 tsp??) too if you got them, but for some reason you can't buy it here.

Add the green herbs to frying beans, add some tomato puree, add all the other herbs, thicken it with cheese at the very end of you don't mind not being vegan, just before it's done add the vinegar (but not too early or it'll soften the beans to mush).

You'll very much have to adjust the herbs/spices levels yourself. I'm eating this now, it's essentially vegan and 40 grams of protein all up (including 2 wraps), that's 20 in the beans and 20 in two wraps with the puree adding just enough to fill in the gaps (maybe 2/3 grams of protein?).

FYI, eating 250 grams of mince meat as two hamburgers is tastier, easier, more protein (about 50 including bread) and easier to eat.
>>
>>37685528
Nut butters and you're a fag for not eating flesh. What's a matter did you cry with Bambi?
>>
>>37687384
whatareyoufuckingstupid?
>>
>>37688551
U mad your beta ass don't know the pleasure of tearing into a sentient beings flesh?
>>
>>37688579

Found the faggot
>>
>>37685528
Avocado
Nuts + nut butters
Beans
Tofu
Protein powder
Protein bars
Rice
Bread
Pasta
Legumes
Soy yogurt
Bananas
Granola
Soy, nut, hemp, or rice milk
Oatmeal
>>
>>37688600
Yup. I'm on dat meat daily and there's no shame here. Seriously veganism is quite possibly the most pathetic meme to ever gain social relevance
>>
Veganism isn't terrible, being a carnist isn't terrible.

But the truth is, if you only know how to bulk with meat and dairy, you are doing it wrong. Get more variety in your diet, for everyone. Eat whole foods and nutritious veggies. Rice and chicken is a terrible daily diet
>>
>>37688627

No one gives a shit you eat meat

OP asked a question and you le trolled le meat meme xD owned vegans!!11

I'm not even a vegan, but you're definitely a faggot
>>
>>37688655
But don't you see being a vegan is just the other end of the spectrum of "just meat and dairy" so by your logic veganism is just as wrong
>>
>>37688669
The only troll here is that anyone thinks that an omnivore species can cut out two thirds of their natural diet variety and reach max potential.
>>
File: image.gif (436 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
436 KB, 200x150
>>37688741
Lol look at how hard this faggot is raging.
>>
>>37688850
Nah brah ain't even mad. More incredulous that the people would bring this garb status meal meme onto /fit/. I'm laughing as much as ray liota, I mean its not like I'm the one being deluded by the fevered fictions of PETA
>>
>>37688741

>natural diet variety

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH
>>
>>37689028

>PETA

>veganism

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.