[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://bigthink.com/21st-century-sp irituality/rethinking-th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-06-25-08-18-09.png (138 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-25-08-18-09.png
138 KB, 480x800
http://bigthink.com/21st-century-spirituality/rethinking-the-conventional-wisdom-on-diet?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#link_time=1466437592

Does /fit/ agree?
>>
>>37684625
I don't really wanna read this shit, does /fit/ agree?
>>
File: 85771.jpg (133 KB, 443x950) Image search: [Google]
85771.jpg
133 KB, 443x950
Screenshot wise most is correct
>>
>>37684718
literally 5 is the only one i can't see jesus fucking christ i hope this is a troll
>>
>>37684625
It seems to be one of those articles that isn't even wrong, just a waste of time in general.

Except... they hate on calories and have biased "scientists" talking about it, but it doesn't appear they even understand how calories in food are even counted.

Just counting calories is obviously retarded from a health standpoint. If you get all your calories from sugar, you'll have enough energy to do your tasks, but there's no way in hell you'll have all the nutrients you need. THAT'S NOT TO SAY THAT YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOUR FUCKING WEIGHT THROUGH IT.

Counting calories is the BEST way to control weight and they're fucking EVIL to attack it like this. Also:

> Such thinking would be fine if the low-fat, low-calorie diets humans have been enduring for three decades resulted in positive results. The opposite is true

The opposite is true because you FAT FUCKS keep eating far too many calories! Your diets are NOT low-fat nor are they low-calorie! Holy shit!
>>
>>37684735
Have you ever fapped to traps or gotten chub looking at your goal body? Don't worry bro, you aren't alone
>>
>>37684718
>inb4 everyone claims they can't see the 8 in number 5
>>
File: 28w13jo.jpg (15 KB, 476x356) Image search: [Google]
28w13jo.jpg
15 KB, 476x356
>>37684625
These are pretty good.

I have minor disagreements with #'s 6 and 8. Moderation is key and healthy snacking (nuts, vegetables, etc) works for me to keep binge-inducing hunger at bay.

#7 is absolute bullshit. You have to count calories.
>>
>>37684625
5 is a huuuge exaggeration. Fiber intake negates all detriment associated with sugar intake.

Number 7 is pure retardation.

The rest is legit.

Sat fats are GOAT
>>
>>37686834
0/10 b8
>>
>>37684625
All of them are correct except 7 and 3. I don't know much about #3. But for sure, you should count calories. A lot of failed "diets" are simply fatties who think they were eating below their TDEE but were obviously eating above it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.