[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OHH MY GOSH IM TRYIN TO WORK OUT HERE OK?! NOW WALK OFF IM DOIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
>>
>>37684570
There are female to female PT sessions that happen at my gym that do this
I don't understand why don't they just squat an empty bar
>>
File: 1449459081595.jpg (66 KB, 712x795) Image search: [Google]
1449459081595.jpg
66 KB, 712x795
>mfw women are using the assisted dips machine as a leg workout
Why do women pretend to lift?
>>
>>37684581
>>37684579
stop judging all by a few retards. c'mon
>>
>>37684591
women are a meme and need to be exterminated
>>
>>37684599
Men are a bigger meme.
>>
>>37684599
This. You only wanna have use them as sex slaves and as household labour resource.
>>
File: pepecantdoitanymore.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
pepecantdoitanymore.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>>37684599
>>37684615
>tfw you're just a meme you can cum inside
>>
>>37684581
almost 90% certain that is a hacksquat machine anon.

>this kid doesn't even do hacksquats.
>>
>>37684734
and for the record she is almost using it right, just needs to turn around and put her feet on the angled metal plate.
>>
File: rmKjKO0.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
rmKjKO0.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
>be at gym late at night at 11pm
>girl walks with in a sweatsuit
>15mins takes it off and reveals only a sports bra with the cleavage hanging out
>start getting hard and uncomfortable
>about to make my move and say fuck it if I get banned for sexual harassment
>she starts taking selfies of herself in the bra while holding dumbbells

Chad would have found a way to fuck her that night.

i hate my life
>>
>>37684734
I don't think he's referring to that image.
Shit like this happens at my gym, too, like this video but with a full squat. It's like the curl bro that makes every machine a bicep machine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH68cpU_Wt8
>>
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEcji0fxR_b/?taken-by=buttworkout

What did she mean by this
>>
>>37684734
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA WTF NIGGER MEME-ING NEVER STOPS RIGHT YOU NIGGER
>>
File: why.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
For what purpose do they do it?
>>
>>37684763
this is hard to watch. im not one to /r9k/ but, holy shit shit like this shouldn't even be allowed. it's just desecration.
>>
>>37684734
i've been going to my shitty college gym for the past 2 years and it doesn't have a hacksquat machine. is a hacksquat machine just a leg press machine upside down?
>>
>>37684806
Cuz they're scared to squat heavy and get actual results.
>>
You people need to be culled.
>>
>>37684806
I witnessed that as well, made me smile.
>>
>>37684857
Pretty much yeah, it's basically meant to emulate a front squat position for juicy quads. This is why it doesn't make any sense to change it into a normal squat by turning around.
>>
>>37684806
Witnessed.
>>
>>37684806
They want the booty gains
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.