[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /fit/ Should I start taking roids? My current situation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: DAMN.jpg (48 KB, 498x500) Image search: [Google]
DAMN.jpg
48 KB, 498x500
Hello /fit/

Should I start taking roids?

My current situation is 19, 5'9 and 220 lbs and my 1rms:
Squat: 190 kg, 420 lbs
DL: 230 kg, 507 lbs
Bench: 125 kg, 275 lbs
OHP: 70 kg, 155 lbs

I have the ambition to become lean, but also to gain more muscle mass, in order to (wait for it) get more attractive for females.
I believe anabolic steroids will help me get ripped much easier whilst still maintaining or even gaining a significant amount of muscle mass.

I have had no luck with females, may be from my moderate acne, moderate overweight and not so attractive face. When I was younger and leaner I looked pretty much average face wise, by no means ugly, yet I had my not so great features.

I just want to get ripped, and strong in order to get more female attention and more respect from males. I want to become a brad castleberry type (no hate), just solid muscle and little bodyfat and just an unstoppable strong force, even if a smaller version, because my body type is similar to his. Or a more slender unresistable zyzz or fightclublike physique. You see that the one side is more to the male and respect side whilst the other is for attracting females.

I am not unpopular, I would like to describe my situation like that I hang out with more popular people myself, but I am just a normal guy otherwise.

I am thinking a middle to low end roid, because I dont want to become a freaking animal with extreme test levels. I want aid in my fat loss and muscle gain journey. Tips?

I have the ambition to weigh under 80 kg, 176 lbs within half a year with visible abs when I attend higher education. I want a new chapter in my life with other words, giving a good first impression to not be the fat ugly guy.

Thoughts?
>>
weak minded
>>
at 19 you're basically on roids already. save the roids for when you actually need them, i.e. 40+
>>
>>37684394
Indeed I am.
But with that put aside my results will be greater with roids.
>>
>>37684419
your results will be greater, and your balls will shrink and your naturally high test production will be shut down, possibly forever. you could also end up infertile. all because you want big muscles so girls will like you, when in reality most girls don't even give a shit.
>>
>>37684379
i would just find a new hobby imo
>>
>>37684379
>5'9 200lbs
Man lose some fucking weight, I bet you look horrendous.

My younger brother is a similar height to you at 185lbs, his bf is fairly low (15% maybe) and he just looks bulky and horrendous. I just can't see many girls finding that attractive. Bitches love muscle mass, but in the right way, not just unnecessary bulk. Which is what a 5'9 220lbs manlet looks like.
>>
Don't do roids idiot. Roids won't fix your face or personality. The reason you have trouble with women is because you think you need your muscles to be even bigger and more lean to get positive attention.

Take a good hard look in the metaphorical mirror and examine your personality, interests, habits, and hygiene.

Also instead of dropping dosh on roids that will give you worse acne, drop it on a dermatologist. A girl would rather you have no acne, than have acne but look like a statue carved from marble.

You are literally a stupid child at 19, wait until your mid 20s, or even early thirties when you have your life in order and see if you still want to take on the health problems associated with steroid use.

Despite what the roid fags in the /fraud/ thread say steroids are not safe, they do have side effects, and a lot of the sources are terrible, especially the ones you will probably get as a stupid 19 year old.
>>
>>37684379
>I have the ambition to weigh under 80 kg, 176 lbs within half a year with visible abs when I attend higher education.
You don't need steroids for this. They'll help, but you don't need them.
>>
>>376844 with my, I believe, objective view I wouldn't say that I look horrendous. I have a significant amount of muscle mass. But you are right, girls dont find my fat bulk attractive. At 185 lbs I would probably have slightly visible abs.
>>
>>37684492
>Also instead of dropping dosh on roids that will give you worse acne, drop it on a dermatologist. A girl would rather you have no acne, than have acne but look like a statue carved from marble.

This sounds pretty convincing actually, but if I combine a dermatologist with roids? (I got the money)

My biggest pro is probably that I have academic ambitions. I am a soon to be medical student, which is why I want to be a new person when I start the education.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.