[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rib Cage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: wtf.png (1 MB, 574x1008) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
1 MB, 574x1008
/fit/,

what the fuck is up with my ribcage,
it pokes out like crazy and is asymmetric af.
Any way to get rid of this by building chest and core?
Also anyone else here with a weird ribcage like this?
>>
>>37684356
turn sideways
take pic
might be posture
>>
Keksimus maximus.
İ have it too dyelbro.

Lift more and eat more. Definitely disappeared a little after a month of lifting.
>>
File: side.png (192 KB, 274x598) Image search: [Google]
side.png
192 KB, 274x598
This is from 2 month ago
>>
>>37684377
>>37684405
anyone that can tell me if this is a posture related problem or if I just need to gain more?

181cm 80kg btw
>>
>>37684890
He just said he would if you turned sideways. Listen to them anon. They are the only ones who give a fuck.
>>
>>37684405
>>37684937
well I did post a sideways pic
>>
You might be fucked but i think its unlikely, squats and dead lifts helped my posture and you should do lots of core work(its not a meme)
>>
>>37684356
>He just said he would if you turned sideways. Listen to them anon. They are the only ones who give a fuck.
i have same shity body, I think strong back weak chest and abs
>>
>>37684973
>strong back weak chest
I bench 75kgx5 and DL 110kgx5, is that in balance or is my chest really much behind?
>>
>>37684997
i dont know really, planks you doin em?
>>
File: 1466726790381.jpg (47 KB, 480x422) Image search: [Google]
1466726790381.jpg
47 KB, 480x422
Did you use to be really fat? If youre fat whilst growing up your ribs can end up like that, I got the same problem.
>>
I have the same flared ribs, OP. Heavy squats, OHP and deads fixed them up a lot, but what really made the difference was including core work - not stupid bullshit like crunches, but lots of hanging leg raises and planks. Those two things are absolutely crucial to a strong core.
>>
>>37685020
always been sub 70kg so really not
>>37685062
that sounds promising, I am doing hanging leg raises, will try to start some planks.
Do you have any pics so I can see how it developed for you?
>>
>>37685078
Unfortunately not, when I started I was 18 BMI but skinnyfat at 6' so I absolutely never ever took shirtless photos. Sorry, man.
>>
>>37685062
everything that workes core, so core is the issue it seems?
>>
>>37684356
I have a mild case of pectus excavatum and flared ribs smiliar to yours.The best exercises to correct this are dumbbell flies and dumbbell chest pullovers with dips because both of these exercises expand your rib cage.Also lot of core work planks and leg raises.
>>
>>37684356

fucking lol at all the faggots here telling you to do squats and ab work.
nigga, you have a very slight pectus chest and outward lower ribs (which comes from pectus).

My ribcage looks the exact same and i know for a fact that both of us have pectus.

Your case is very mild, if you lifted that shit would vanish in no time. Your ribcage wouldnt change, but the muscles would cover it up to the extent that others wouldnt notice it anymore.

fucking lol at /fit/ giving this poor fugg retarded, unrelevant "advice".
>>
>>37685221
bs, that shit doesnt extend your god damn rib cage. Its god damn motherfucking bone nigger
>>
>>37684356
nigga you literally look like me
lift, get a slight tan, give it time
shit will vanish after a year of lifting
>>
>>37684356
looks like you have extremely moderate scoliosis.
>>
File: 990009320239.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
990009320239.png
74 KB, 300x256
>>37685226

>fucking lol at all the faggots here telling you to do squats and ab work.
>Your case is very mild, if you lifted that shit would vanish in no time. Your ribcage wouldnt change, but the muscles would cover it up to the extent that others wouldnt notice it anymore.
>>
>>37684356
>>37684890

We are the same height and I weigh less. (72kg)

Yet I have more man boobs than you.

What the fuck.

I have to cut down to like (68kg).
>>
i have the same thing
>>
looks like flared ribs
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.