[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That perfect bubble butt chick at the gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: That kind of ass.jpg (216 KB, 534x650) Image search: [Google]
That kind of ass.jpg
216 KB, 534x650
When working out at the gym is it ok to complement a girls ass, She has the perfect bubble butt and it's that type of ass where you're like.. Yeah I'd tongue fuck that if I got the chance.. I was totally mesmerised by her ass and I was totally locked in and she looked back and seen me totally in that fantasizing lust stare, I don't want to compromise my membership so had to battle that impulse to blurt out what was consuming my mind
>>
girls should be banned at the gym and i should be able to scream when i diddle and play britney spears out loud
>>
>>37684213
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49o2-LgH5Yg
>>
>>37684182
That is a really bad case of lordosis. She shouldn't bend her lower back this way while squatting.
>>
>>37684182
Dont even talk to women. Just pretend they are sexy statues or something.

Girls get chatted up all the time in gyms, so theres no point in doing anything with females at the gym, she wont give a fuck about you
>>
I have this problem as well. I usually can't help staring for a second and appreciating the view but they get so much male attention it's absolutely pointless to even try. Those women are also high-value and will naturally settle for high value men.
Just treat them as art in the museum, where you can look but you can't touch and careful not to get sued for staring too long
>>
>>37684266
>being this beta
>>
>>37684451

lol nah i'm a girl and he's right, don't fucking talk to us unless you're asking for a spot/offering to spot.
>>
>>37684182
>When working out at the gym is it ok to complement a girls ass

if you are hot yes, but you probably arent so the answer is no.
>>
>>37684466
What if I try to flirt with the disguise of pretending to give you a lifting/form advice
>>
>>37684466
I'd offer to spot your ass...

Post body pls ;_;
>>
>>37684466
Shut your whore mouth
>>
>>37684182
Take pic next time and post it here fag.
>>
File: 1325981090723.gif (591 KB, 328x272) Image search: [Google]
1325981090723.gif
591 KB, 328x272
>tfw no girls go to my gym
>>
>>37684529
>tfw home gym
>>
>>37684513
Never do this. Girls hate being told what to do.
>>
>>37684466
>asking a girl for a spot
I shiggydiggy doo
>>
>>37684438
>careful not to get sued for staring too long
imagine if this was a thing in real museums. shit would be hilarious
>>
>>37684438
>>37687213
fuckin kek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO89_H7GqaQ
>>
>>37684253
It's called sticking your ass out for a picture
>>
>>37684466
Fuck, nothing what you say matters anyway.
Last time in gym a girl was looking at me all the time, doing stretches near me when showing her ass off, and looking at me from upside down so to speak.
She would obviously be glad if I chatted her up, but I didn't cause married and there was also some 20 years difference. Also (most importantly) she didn't look as good when close as opposed to when I stared at her from afar.
>>
>>37689274
>Fuck
*Fuck off
Meant to degrade you, but somewhat drunk, so missed a word.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.