[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup fit Bros Tmr I got a pool party and I'm nervous. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: IMG_20160625_244334540.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160625_244334540.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
sup fit Bros

Tmr I got a pool party and I'm nervous. I've been on and off a diet/gym for a while now. I got a steady girlfriend and I rarely go out because I think I look extremely fat and large.

I'm 5'10 210 and I am pretty large even though people tell me I don't look that big. Without a shirt i definitely look fat.

Anyway I'm nervous because I told everyone id go to the pool party tmr and am going to hate it because of my weight. Any advice?

Pic related it's what I'm gonna wear tmr.
>>
File: IMG_20160625_244338510.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160625_244338510.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
Second pic. It's gonna be 100 tmr and this is all I got that doesn't make me feel like chit.
>>
Is this bait?
>>
You look fine
>>
Maybe you should lift
>>
Hate what I've become guys. But ik if I don't go tmr I'm never gonna work on this insecurity.
>>
File: samefag.png (131 KB, 1344x618) Image search: [Google]
samefag.png
131 KB, 1344x618
Samefagging to give yourself confidence?
>>
File: whale2.gif (2 MB, 400x246) Image search: [Google]
whale2.gif
2 MB, 400x246
Just wear your shirt into the pool. It will be o.k, I promise.
>>
>>37683541
the op and the first comment count as one poster because it's the same person. Yeah I know you were just pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>37683571
?????????
There are 5 posts, with 3 posters. Somebody commented 3 times
>>
If people are commenting on size, its noticable. People don't just go around telling the person with a pretty face "your face isnt that ugly." This is the fat bed you've made, now lay in it. Go have fun tomorrow and get your shit together after. Take refuge in the knowledge that soon you'll look far better than this once you put in the work.
>>
>>37683541
That's me summerfag
I've only replied twice to this thread, including now.
>>
>>37683587
Pretty much this desu
>>
>>37683544
>wearing a shirt in the pool

Don't be this guy.
>>
>>37683587
Man, I don't wanna go lol. I'm probably gonna be faded but shit, it might even make me trip more. It's gonna be 100+ and I'm probably going to sweat way more then everyone else. Sitting inside a crouded room taking shots.

Gonna feel miserable
>>
>>37683607
Make up an excuse
>>
>>37683618
Like? It's probably my fifth fucking time for the same reason. I gotta get my shit together.

Critique ur hardest guys.
>>
>>37683630
You lack discipline. Telling yourself its going to be shit is going to make you have a shit time. People in your age group don't care that much, if you just own being fat for that night youll still have a good time. I know fat guys that get laid all the time and are extremely popular with girls. It's all in your head.

THAT SAID.... Obviously you're at least a little bit autistic and clearly aren't alpha enough to rock your body. You can compensate for this by getting fit. Thankfully you've found this website so you have completed the first step.

You're a fat fuck and you need to start cutting and get a gym membership as soon as you wake up the next morning.

faggot
>>
>>37683502
What kind of board to you think this is?
Fuck off m8.
>>
File: 1464152887411.png (190 KB, 398x386) Image search: [Google]
1464152887411.png
190 KB, 398x386
You have `some options but they all suck dick since you lose either way

1. You don't go and people think you didn't because you are ashamed. 210 at 5'10 is pretty fat.

2. You go but refuse to go into the water, outcasting yourself looking like a total faggot while everyone is having fun in the pool

3. You go in with a shirt LMAO

4. You go in with no shirt and everyone sees your shitty bod.

5. You give a good excuse not to go and nobody thinks it's because of your weight insecurities but you are missing out on a good time. While you are staying inside at home, your GF is at the party talking and miring Chad. Expect her to cheat and leave you the next day.

6. Eat a bunch of food and say you can't go in.

7. Slip on some water and break or sprain something

8. Get fucking wasted. Nobody wants a drunk person in the water pissing everywhere.

8. Kill yourself.

Honestly worrying about it now makes no sense. If you feel so bad don't go. This why you bulk during the winter and cut for the summer. Nothing you can do now will improve how you look without a shirt on. Just own it and be confident. There has to be someone who looks shittier than you at that party.
>>
>>37683796
If my gf is also fat, would Chad admire back?

I might make a chit excuse not to go. I already got it planned. Guess I'll weigh myself n figure out tmr.

All those choices suck dick. I'm looking forward to next summer I'm gnna use this one to cut. Tired of this fuckkngshit.
>>
Wrap a bandage around your non-dominant wrist.

This is now your reason you can't go in the pool.
>>
>>37683818
lol dude it doesn't matter what the scale says. just stare at your naked self in the mirror and you'll see that you are still a fat shit. just say you got the stomach flu and diet down better next time.
>>
>>37683818
If your gf is fat that should be even more incentive to get your shit together. There's no reason to be so young and have to settle for a fatty.
>>
>>37683859
listen to this man
>>
>>37683859
Yeah man. I was 5'10 and 170 senior year and racked so much puss because my face is Chad and my genetics are Chad. My mind is fucking tough tho. When I started fucking a fat chick, because I thought thick bitches and my yolked ass would fit well together, I lost my wayy. Starting forming her habits and telling her to much chit.
>>
>>37683607
Don't go then and save yourself any potential embarrassment stupid ass.
>>
File: Laughing-Meme-10.jpg (72 KB, 634x650) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Meme-10.jpg
72 KB, 634x650
>>37683875
>thinking that fat = thick

you done fucked up. LMAO @ claiming chad.

Chad wouldn't be afraid about going to a pool party actually Chad would have never become such a fat ass in the first place. Chad would never fuck the fat chick LMAO.
>>
Say tmr one more fucking time I dare you.
>>
>>37683927
>chit
>>
god damnit fatty just do the best bombs in the pool

Shit's great

I was an Auschwitz survivor and my bombs would look like your pin drops fuck you
>>
>>37683502
5'10, 210, you aiight. you don't look disgusting. keep working out and when you take that shirt off own it. be cool. if you are loosing weight keep doing it. don't let this moment get you down my man. life is a lot longer.
>>
>>37683502
body isn't that important

i have skelly m8's with gfs
i am /fit/ by normie standards and dyel by /fit/ standards and have no gf

take your top off m8, let us see
>>
>>37683502
get your flab out so they realise how fat you are and will be all over you when you get done cutting
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.