[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck do i still look like this? i recently lost 70 lbs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (117 KB, 699x600) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
117 KB, 699x600
Why the fuck do i still look like this? i recently lost 70 lbs in 4 months (Too fast? unhealthy?)
Then started lifting for 2 months, Hit 2pl8 on Squats and diddys 1 plate on bench and other shit. Why is this region so small compared to my body? Could it be that my hips are wide?
>>
>>37682376
I'm 5'10 163 lbs btw
>>
>>37682376
What muscles are supposed to be there? Could you put a picture of you or someone who looks like you instead?
>>
File: download (9).jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>37682382
Like this but with a bigger chest/shoulders and some loose skin on my belly
>>
>>37682410
You need more overall mass. Stick with a solid full body and eat well. You can worry about cutting after summer ends, so lean bulk until then and hit the weights hard and often.

You'll make it
>>
>>37682753
This, youll look like shit for summer either way so jsut make the best of it and get some muscle
>>
>>37682753
>>37682862
These guys are right. Core thickness is acquired from years of strength training. It's not something you get in 2-6 months.
Hips are also the last place that fat leaves a guy. At this point, after losing so much weight, I would recommend you recomp. No cutting, no bulking. Maintain.
Get a pedometer and find out how much walking you get accomplished during each day and figure your TDEE out from there. Most people are sedentary, and going to the gym 3-4 times a week doesn't counter-act it in terms of TDEE.
>>
>>37682902
>>37682862
>>37682753
I don't think bulking now is a good idea, I've still got lots of fat on my body
>>
>>37682945
Well post your body then. What you posted needs to at least slow bulk because there's little to no muscle mass.
>>
File: 20160613_070404.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160613_070404.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>37682995
Here's a pic from two weeks ago. I still look disgusting and fat as fuck
>>
>>37683108
You're skinny fat. Cutting calories that much while trying to build muscle will just spin your wheels. Yeah, you might gain strength, but not a lot of lean mass.
Or you can just keep cutting until you're down to auschwitz zone like an idiot. Eat at a slight caloric surplus while doing hypertrophy and fit in some cardio while fasted to get rid of that belly.
>>
>>37683108
RECOMP
>>37682902
>>
>>37683108
More muscle (especially on your back) and less overall fat will solve this.
>>
>>37682945
>>37683108
You carry 10-15kg fat way differently on a muscular body. That's why I said lean bulk over summer and start cutting after. Your current summer cannot be salvaged even if you started cutting a month ago.

The more muscle you have, the easier your cut will be.
>>
>>37683153
>>37683210
Would'nt eating at maintenance til my lifts stall then lean bulking be better? I read that somewhere online but i don't recall where exactly
>>
>>37683264
That's to minimize fat gain ofcourse
>>
>>37683264
Nah, lean bulking is better and easier to get just right. We're only talking an extra kg or two in the other end, easy to cut and you need all the mass you can get at the start.

The reason eating at maintenance is thought to be good is because people confuse strength gains (neurological adaption) with mass gained
>>
>>37683369
I see, this might sound dumb. Hoe do i know if im adding mass?i always thought that more strength = more mass. And i don"t know how to tell the difference between fat/water/muscle weight
>>
>>37683397
If you're gaining strength and weight at a steady pace then it's most likely muscle.

What you want to avoid is thinking that the 2.5kg you added to your bench during a harsh cut means you gaines muscle.

Everybody here wants people to think bodybuilding is hard and complicated. It's relatively simple and straightforward
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.