[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the science behind a good tinder picture? Show off the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 960x960
What is the science behind a good tinder picture? Show off the body? Smile? Hobbies? Help me get laid brehs
>>
File: dove.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
dove.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
Get me that woman's number, and I will reveal all the secrets.
>>
First and most important step is to get into a time machine and go back to last year when tinder was relevant.

It's completely dead. Full of bots, full of negative hookup stigma, full of retards trying to find LTRs. Just wait for the next great hookup app, and try to stay ahead of the game this time.
>>
>>37682026

Tinder is still somewhat decent at finding a slam piece. I'm a former fatty and a 5/10 at best; still get some action on the regular.

Tips:

>Fuckboi picture
>Mildly funny but short bio
>Don't be an autist

You win.
>>
>>37682160
What're the components of a fuckboi pic?
>>
File: faggot.png (566 KB, 1008x960) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
566 KB, 1008x960
>>37682177

Mine.
>>
>>37682026

Damn she looks better now than before
>>
>>37682187
I want to hit this person in the fucking face
>>
>>37682191
Who?
>>
>>37682026
Shirtless, have the camera facing you from a 45 degree angle but look toward the camera. Make sure to have enough of your torso to show some collarbone with a reserved 'idle' smile.
The 45 degree angle is important
>>
>>37682026

>tinder

1. So, uh, a shot of your body with good form and muscle.
2. Smiling and not looking like a faggot or a terrorist
3. Having you been to many exotic places around the planet << generally signifies that you have a ton of money, and bitches love money

Having a combination of all three, likely helps with girls swiping right. As far as your profile goes, has to be some form of humor somewhere in what you wrote--but if you're handsome and ripped, you can write literally whatever the fuck you want and they'll suck your dick.
>>
>>37682026
>Abs
>Dog
>Outdoor activity on a good day in a nice place
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.