[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Cutting Nutrition General/ - CNG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 750x645) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 750x645
People who aren't cutting are missing out. The purest form of pleasure out there is by eating whole food groups and trying to eat more lean and nutritious food. NUTRITIOUS food.

>pic related

Local farm Yogurt (Its thick and creamy, find good dairy shops faggots yogurt straight outta small joe's farm will blow your fucking head)
Fresh cut:
Bananas/apples/peach/mango
Raisins
Dried blueberries
A handful of Cereal
(Honey bunches of roasted oats)

Doesn't look like much but its amazing. This is god tier in flavor and health gainz more people should be eating these instead of ice creams haters gunna hate m80s post receipes please lets get fucking high on clean food pls fit share god tier cutting food combos/recipes
>>
How much fat and carbs should I be consuming on a cut?Is it good to up the carbs on a hard training day and on rest days?
>>
>tfw stopped cutting a week ago.
Time to hit 3/4/5
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
>>37681746
I find that carbs only work for me pre workout. I don't count or check my calories/macros like a retard. Cavemen & Women were athletic and built for their knowledge on nutrition and listening to one's body. If you're in tune with your body you know exactly how much carbs and fats you require.

Use carbs as preworkout so something sits in your stomach while you exert like an animal. Reduce carbs overall for cutting.
>>
>>37681792
Goodluck on bulkan what are your goals?
>>
File: fedora lord.jpg (26 KB, 367x500) Image search: [Google]
fedora lord.jpg
26 KB, 367x500
>>37681864
>I don't count or check my calories/macros like a retard. Cavemen & Women were athletic and built for their knowledge on nutrition and listening to one's body. If you're in tune with your body you know exactly how much carbs and fats you require.
Wanna know how I know you're dyel?
>>
>>37681893

OP >>37663908

Fuck off timmy.
>>
>>37681907
You still look like shit honestly. Nothing wrong with tracking macros
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 749x751) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 749x751
>>37681934
>lost 27 kg
>clearly working hard to progress further
>you look like shit

Thanks virgin manlet, Back to your cage now.
>>
>>37681968
Hah, ight man. Keep bragging about eating your fruits and processed cereal like the cavemen used to. Enjoy your soft round chest and loose skin hanging off of your weak core. But hey at least your arms are a little vascular.
>>
Dont eat any animal product.

Veganism is the way of the future.
>>
>>37681560

Why do you need to eat like this solely on a cut and not 24/7

The two aren't mutually exclusive
>>
>>37682007
Post spoonpic CB zeus
......Didn't think so vermin.
>>
>>37682011
Goodluck with your vegangainz 2016 and beyond
>>37682018
You are right should be eaten by all not just people trying to cut wish I'd have cut sooner to discover whole shit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.