[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>stopping by toronto >drop by russian food store (am ruski)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: damn.jpg (28 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
28 KB, 601x508
>stopping by toronto
>drop by russian food store (am ruski)
>all the pierogis and sausages are on sale
>probably had around 4000 calories today

who here /not gonna make it/?
>>
>>37681502
>Russian food store

literally tastes like fucking shit

it's all fucking expired and tastes worse than my cock
>>
sausages arent bad

who cares about calories?
>>
>>37681511
you are wrong. everything was made fresh, the bread was hot when i bought it. candicucks are just mad that its not poutine
>>
>>37681535
I'm a Russian living in Toronto and I don't even tell people i'm Russian anymore

I'm too embarrassed by diasporashit
>>
>>37681541
>denying nationality because of a food store???????????????????????????????

do people do this?
>>
>>37681564
Not because of a foodstore, but because I dont want to be associated with diaspora
>>
>>37681502
I wish I could eat 4000 calories a day.

My body has been in holocaust mode my whole life, but I recently started the gallon of milk a day meme. Maybe someday I will have a nice layer of blubber to keep me warm ;-;

(6'2'' and 115 lbs btw)
>>
>tfw for dinner ate 2c of peas, 1c of rice, a pound of chicken and a ton of soy sauce
>still came in 400 cal below my 1900 goal due to based intermittent fasting
>>
File: blyat.jpg (53 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
blyat.jpg
53 KB, 400x267
>>37681502

>Russian food store
>>
>>37681643
6'4" and 73 kg, anon

humble bragging doesnt really matter- past two months my diet was about the same, minus the shitty soy sauce
>>
>>37681629
Same famalam
>>
>>37681629
You need fat. Lots of fat. I know eating grosses you out but seriously 6 eggs in the morning with a brownie until you put on 15 pounds dude. A stick of butter in your pasta. Tons of buttah with your eggs. Just drink olive oil. Like get 3,000 Kcal. It can be done quite easily over the course of 4-6 meals.
>>
>>37681665
No need to get all defensive senpai, I just love being able to stuff myself at the end of the day.
>>
>>37681629
Drink whey protien with olive oil and butter. Throw in two scoops of sugar if it's not sweet enough. Gallon of chocolate milk a day. Your anorexic nigger
>>
File: ss__2016_04_24_at_12.58.00_.jpg (242 KB, 580x1008) Image search: [Google]
ss__2016_04_24_at_12.58.00_.jpg
242 KB, 580x1008
>>37681511
But your cock tasted pretty good last night anon
>>
>>37681819
l-l-lewd...
>>
>>37681819
:( you've got me all excited now
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.