[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had a girlfriend and she asked you to make a routine/diet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1464840281649.png (190 KB, 495x700) Image search: [Google]
1464840281649.png
190 KB, 495x700
If you had a girlfriend and she asked you to make a routine/diet that she would follow 100% to the letter, what would you come up with?
>>
Just don't eat like a cow. I genuinely do not like visible muscle on women.
>>
>>37680865
SA (Starting Ass) and cardio.
>>
Cardio 3 times a week, tdee cal intake.
>>
File: 25BSln4.jpg (75 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
25BSln4.jpg
75 KB, 750x1334
SS+GOMAD
>>
File: 011.jpg (91 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
91 KB, 1600x1200
>>37680900
>>
>>37680865
i'd tell her to read the fucking sticky
>>
>>37680886
yep this. get her ass feeling doms and then she'll love it

>girls following what you say 100%
>>
Oh, we are doing a hypothetical that has no chance of ever happening even though I really want it?
>If you had an interstellar space ship, where would you take it first. Let's say it moves 10x speed of light so we can get an idea of time required.
>>
Suggest a legit Tinder bio for me
No memes pls

I'm a black guy in college trying to maximize my time in a Southern city this summer
>>
>>37680960
Mention you have "the gene"
>>
>>37680960
>Complete faggot wants to fuck and has nothing to lose
>>
>>37680886
Starting ass is a meme.

Fuck upperbody progressive overload on women.

That shit is disgustiong

Hip thrust 2x4, 2x8
Deadlift 1x5
Goblet squat 4x10
Cable leg kickback 3x8 (dont focus on progression on these last two lifts)

Lowbar squat 2x4, 2x8
Rdl or sldl 2x8
Glute bridge 3x10
Cable leg kickbacks (or glute isolation of choice) 3x8

Just do push ups and pull ups with no progression for "general upperbody fitness". Or dont, if they dont want too.
If too weak for push ups, have em put knees on ground
If too weak for pull ups, lat pulldown, or assisted.

Negatives or chin ups progressing into the ability to do pull ups implies progressive overload and thus growth (albeit it slight, as grills have no test), so dont do that unless the ability to do pull ups is an express desire/goal of hers.

Just train the ass.
Nobody gives a shit about delts or lats on a grill
Shit is gross. Unless you want her to look like a ufc straw weight with long hair when you fucking her doggystyle
>>
>>37681000
can you do a routine without equipments? (very weak beginner)

not op
>>
>>37681000
Also just so we are clear with regards to emphasis on weight progression
>primary lifts
Hip thrust
Lowbar squat
Deadlift.
Getting linear progression on these (particularly the first 2 sets) is literally the crux of the program
>>
>>37681021
Not really man.
Single leg hip thrustsxF wont hurt.
Prog overload is hard to achieve with bodyweight only.

Checkout 50pushups.com for a good idea of how to scheme rep ranges for endurance (since you can't add weight to progressively overload, you have to add setsxreps)

Really focus on contracting the absolute shit out of the glutes.

Like squeeze it so hard it hurts.

Sometimes can be hard to do with single leg,mso maybe start with both, but when you git gud, you can get a nice contraction with single leg
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.