[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gym Bully Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 268x188) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 268x188
Where my alphas as? Keeping all the dyels at your gym in line?

>walking to gym
>accidentally step in dog shit
>walk into gym
>wipe it all over asian dyel in tank top
>he's like "WHAT FUCK? WHAT MATTER WIF YOU??"
>put hands on hips, turn my head sideways and in my Steve urkel voice I shout out "uh oh, did I do that?"
>smile and walk away

Any other alpha gym bully stories like this?
>>
>go to a small muay thai gym
>nobody is an asshole and we all get along
Feels good man
>>
>>37679765
You're a dick for dreaming this scenario up.
>>
>>37679765
and then you woke up in pissed bed, faggot
>>
File: 1437671516332.jpg (162 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1437671516332.jpg
162 KB, 1280x720
>>37679765
Then you wake up and realize that the asian dyel from your dream is taller and way bigger than you.
>>
I'm not a bully, but I think I got bullied.

>be the new guy at the gym
>doing SS
>people seem friendly so far
>at the squat rack and seeing how I do today
>as I squat some buff manlet is deadlifting in front of me
>he is making some weird noise every rep
>smirk a bit because it sounds funny
>he notices me look
>get back to squatting my last set
>struggle but make it
>buff manlet comes up to me
>he says "Squatting huh?"
>inspects how much I'm doing
>tries to get close to my face despite his lack of height
>says in a quiet yet serious tone, "you don't belong here"
>stand there confused and watch him leave the gym
>>
>>37679869
>"fuck off, manlet"
>>
>>37679794
>>37679823
>>37679861
Found the asian dyels.
>>
Me and my boys showed up to the boneyard to do some squats and there was this dyel asian kid on our rack squatting like 95lbs. We all approached him and he started to pack up all of his stuff but I stopped him and said "Oh nah it's okay bud, you can work in with us." Then I loaded up a couple of plates on each side, smirked and said "Better yet, why don't we work in with you??" He looked confused and nervous. I nodded at one of my boys and he loaded up 3 more plates on one side. I picked up the dyel kid and put him on the bar ass first on the other side (he weighs roughly 135lbs) and me and my bros took turns squatting him for reps. A couple of qt cardio bunnies walked by and were laughing their asses off watching him go up and down. He looked like he was actually getting a workout, he was sweating like crazy. Haven't seen him since.
>>
Go to a large gym. All of the regulars are nice people except for a group of 3 guys. They wear caps, never put there weights back. Never unrack their bench. Leave there bags in walkways. Everything you could do to piss people off at the gym they do (also they are weak as fuck).

>See them waiting for squat rack to become free
>They all sit on different machines not using them just waiting (including the 1 fly ffs)
>See guy in squat rack getting tired, he must be done
>Go up and ask, he says yup
>See them all get butthurt
>Arab proceeds to tell me how they've been waiting for it
>Say I've just got 10 sets to go and out my earphones in

They did bench, I grabbed the bench next to them and grabbed 4 plates off their weight stack and said "don't think you boys will be needing these will ya?"
>>
>>37680084
Kek you're their bitch.
>>
>>37680113
One of the 3 dyels detected
>>
Not really a bully but I accidentally got this guy banned from the gym.

>be me
>doing Madcow 5x5 at gym
>walking to free weights area and see this fat asian on the treadmill
>going at like 2.5 mph sucking wind like there's no tomorrow
>want to encourage him
>start to press up on the speed and incline
>he looks at me and says "n-no, stop...please"
>I say "use your words chubs. Please what?"
>he can't even get it out, he's breathing so hard
>at 9.0 mph he literally busts ass and falls off the back of the treadmill
>a couple of PTs walk over and ask what happened
>I say he was trying to impress those girls by running fast and I pointed to a couple of qt cardio bunnies
>he literally can't even get any words out he's breathing so hard can only say "h-he..." pointing at me
>I say I came over to try and help him
>PTs make him go to the office and kicked him out of the gym and made him cancel his membership
>also had to pay $250 for "damaging the the equipment" from his fall
>>
>>37680172
Believability out of 10 would be a 2
>>
>>37679948
t. dreaming faggot
>>
>>37680207
t. asian dyel
>>
I can't even fathom how pathetic someone would have to be to spend their time at the gym "bullying" instead of just getting their workout done or having a pleasant chat.

I'm well aware every story in here is fabricated, but it just made me wonder.
>>
>>37680113
How?
>>
>>37680172
>"not really a bully"

gets me every time
>>
>>37679765

True story that happened on Wednesday

>Doing squats, minding my own business
>DYEL keeps mean-mugging me for about 5 minutes
>I ignore him and play on iFunny in between sets
>He gets in a rack next to me and loads up just as heavy as I am
>Can't lift it off the rack
>I chuckle at his misfortune
>Go back to playing on iFunny in between sets
>>
>>37679765

That's the same story from 2 threads ago

not even trying to be original 0/10
>>
I sometimes "accidentally" drop plates on people's feet if they wear shoes that annoy me (running shoes to lift? Really buddy?). I make sure to only do it to skinnyfat manlets. Typically dyel asians.

I've done it about 4 or 5 times since last september. My victims always act like they've been shot (wtf a 45 lb plate isn't as bad as a bullet) but none of these losers have stepped up to challenge me.
>>
>>37680435
>a 45 lb plate isn't as bad as a bullet

You'd be surprised. Gunshots are not nearly as painful as you'd think... initially.
>>
>>37680457
Memeform pls.
>>
>>37680457
>>37680472
Greentext getting shot story.
>>
>>37679765
>>37679869
>>37680172
These stories literally make me laugh so hard my stomach hurts. Am I an asshole or is everyone like this?
>>
>>37679765
Got bullied once, I think
>Go to gym, dyel, always feminine
>Warm up jogging and then go to machines
>Big guy (4 me) walks up and asks why I'm using pussy machines
>I just stammer out "well you know... haha"
>"What, are you a faggot?"
>I look him dead in the eyes and say in flat tone "yes"
>He says "don't ever be in the showers with me"
>Just stutter "y-y-y yeah haha"
>Leave after that set, never come back because I don't want to get brained by a dumbbell
>>
>>37680775
Fucking lol sounds like he owned you.

+1

Nah fuck it

+2
>>
>>37679765
This isnt alpha, it is asshole.

Dickheads like you reek of insecurity, then as soon as you get in a real altercation you crumple up into a pile of bitchmade tears and beta faggotry. I can smell the pussy bitch on you through the 4th channel.

You know what i do to dyels at my gym? Kindly and flippantly offer my help, and if they don't request it, i keep to myself and internally groan at the stupid shit they do.
>>
>>37680791
Pretty much, but I wasn't going to fuck with him. He could've easily tore my arms out of sockets if he wanted to. When he asked if I was gay, I really wanted to say "wanna find out Mr. Muscles?" But I'm sure I wouldn't be typing on 4chins right now if I was even half that bold.
>>
>>37679786
People who sparr are humble.
If op got his ribs kicked in every now and then (or even getting tapped in a bjj, since op is probably too pussy to get hit) he would not be a raging assface.

If you are doing shit that makes nobody want to be around you, you arent alpha, you're a faggot.
>>
>>37679765
>in my Steve urkel voice I shout out "uh oh, did I do that?
Lol'd.
>>
>ITT false stories and people actually believing them

welcome to /fit/, enjoy your stay
>>
>>37680849
Must be springtime
>>
>>37680775
please tell me this is just a joke like the rest of the thread haha
>>
>Walking to gym

beta as fuck
>>
>>37679765
Run Brisbane muay thai gym, people think they're alpha

>Has 3 world champion belts on wall.

I am the only alpha

Spinning elbow for the win.
>>
>>37680867
If you say so. It's a gorgeous summer and I enjoy being outdoors.
>>
>>37680863
Sadly it isn't, probably one of the couple in this thread that is real, unlike the majority of the memepasta that's in every thread.

It actually happened, I was scared as fuck, and it was very late when I went.
I just do bodyweight and cardio at home now because of that happening.
It's been a few months so I might go a gym again, but definitely not the same one.

It's a shame too because the guy was seriously BF material, as far as looks go.
>>
>>37681020
Aww, sweet pea. Where you at that you've got such shitty people around you? I'm, like, "hay gurl, like my new feather boa?" gay, and no one has ever said anything to me at any gym I've ever been to. They're probably too busy laughing, but ah well.

My boyfriend draws heat like a mofo, though, and he's significantly more masculine looking than I am.
>>
File: 1466533624732.png (330 KB, 639x433) Image search: [Google]
1466533624732.png
330 KB, 639x433
>>37681020
Where your gym at bby? I want to bully your prostate in the showers.
>>
>>37681122
Midwest, so there's quite a bit of country people here and a bit of bigotry, too.
It's a cultural meltingpot though, and not too many people really care save for those few bigots.

Haha you and your BF sound like a cute couple, I'm happy for you!

>>37681123
Tempting but I won't. I'm just looking for a BF currently.
>>
>>37679765
This is not an alpha story but it's shit related

>just finished doing some heavy deadlifts
>abdominal pressure pushed a little bit of shit out
>smear it over some dumbells

kek
>>
>>37680775
You missed out on a BF there
>>
>>37680882
I saw Big P force feed a tiny beta cuck lifting chalk last week for using his bench, dude is a maniac.
>>
File: 1465090984627.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1465090984627.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
I am still skelly but had my first taste of /gymbully/ today

>Pajeet squatting 95 for sets of 5
>Ask if I can work in
>OHP his squat weight for 3x8

feltgoodman
>>
pretty much every story itt would get a permab& from my gym

the gym is owned by a dyel asian guy
>>
>>37681296
I'm Midwest too. Southwest Ohio, specifically. I'm formerly country people myself and still work on a farm. If you can make the bigots laugh, they'll forgive your "transgressions".

Thanks, hun! I hope you find love soon.

Just don't get a guy like mine. I love him to death, but every time he goes with me to the gym, someone just has to say something about him. He's 6'2" and I guess skinnyfat, but building muscle really slowly, and people like to pick on him for how little he lifts.

Back when we lived in St. Louis, I almost got into a fight with some musclefat roidrage cunt who was picking on him for only lifting ninety pounds. I went to refill my water bottle, and when I came back my bf was almost crying from this douche harassing him, so I picked up the bar with the bf's weights still on it and pointed it at the dude. He sized me up for a second before shrugging and walking away. I'm really glad he didn't do anything because I would have gotten my ass beat and banned from the gym.
>>
>>37679869
I don't know why, but something is telling me that buff manlet was Supermang
>>
>>37681499
Sounds like you ran into a real alpha who was just putting a dyel in his place.
>>
>>37681549
A real alpha wouldn't need to pick on someone to feel better about himself. His panties were probably just in a twist because his balls had gotten so tiny.
>>
>>37681461
how does it feel to be a dick and weak?
>>
File: 1438729964754 (1).jpg (33 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1438729964754 (1).jpg
33 KB, 436x436
>>37681744
It feels like I get more pussy than you kek
>>
what's some essential /gymbully/ core?
something like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSorbrH2GzY
>>
>>37679765
>anyway later that night i fucked aome guys gf without a condom
>>
>>37682005
Lol, I would love to have this playing when I just going around douching it up in style. Doing the charleston and incorporating slapping people, poking them and fucking up their exercises lol.
>>
>>37681020
Did you make a thread asking how to work your glutes with bodyweight a few days ago?
>>
Faggots
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.