[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if there is no food or water available is powerade good for you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: o-BVO-POWERADE-facebook.jpg (199 KB, 1536x960) Image search: [Google]
o-BVO-POWERADE-facebook.jpg
199 KB, 1536x960
if there is no food or water available is powerade good for you
>>
It's good if you pour all the contents out of the bottle, pee into the bottle, and then drink the pee
>>
If there was no food or anything available yes. But that isn't the case. Chose something else.

But the non autistic advice would be if drinking 1 bottle of Powerade can kill your gains your not training enough
>>
>>37679047
It's really that bad? It can't even help sustain you for a few hours if that's all you have?
>>
>>37679066

Its nearly pure sugar in water of fucking course it can sustain you for a few hours then again why the fuck would you need it if its only to last a few hours, better drink your own piss
>>
Just drink it who gives a fuck, one bottle won't kill you
>>
>>37679066
Why the fuck would you ever need to drink something other than water or milk? Did our bodies evolve to drink sugar Powerade shit? No
>>
anything is better than nothing
>>
>>37679159
What about battery acid?
>>
>>37679225
anything fit for human consumption is better than starving and thirsting yourself, though i don't know how op is in a situation where all he has is powerade
>>
>>37679035
P I S S
I
S
S
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (118 KB, 640x780) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
118 KB, 640x780
>>37679035
Not OP, but what about Powerade zero? No sugar, zero cals.
>>
>>37679242
Intermittent fasting is 100% better than powerade or gatorade

Never an excuse to not drink water
>>
File: 1466738429354.jpg (126 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
1466738429354.jpg
126 KB, 480x608
>>37679128
Did we evolve to consume the baby fat water of other animals? Would you drink human milk?
>>
File: SugarinSoftDrinks.jpg (193 KB, 1281x751) Image search: [Google]
SugarinSoftDrinks.jpg
193 KB, 1281x751
>>
>>37679035
If there was no food or water available, only powerade, I would distill it to get water.
>>
>>37679035
Yea if you want to fucking live you stupid moron

/thread
>>
>>37679128
Why do you need milk if you aren't a baby?
>>
>>37679578
>Not liking milk, milkshakes, ice cream, cake, cup cakes, any thing to do with baking.
>inb4 fatty.
Just do more cardio faggot.
>>
>>37679095
>>37679275
You cannot hydrate yourself with piss. Much like you can't do it with salt-water.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.