[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Full disclosure. I'm a Grill. First of all, this is my first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: MikePattonBirthday.jpg (58 KB, 407x579) Image search: [Google]
MikePattonBirthday.jpg
58 KB, 407x579
Full disclosure. I'm a Grill. First of all, this is my first time on /fit/. I was wondering how I can get my boyfriend to look like this on my birthday? The king of /fit/ is my #1 wish.
>>
>>37675079
read the sticky

tell him to read the sticky

no pucci untill he starts working out

sex only on workout days
>>
'tis a wonderful thing to see
>>
>>37675328
This nigga knows what's good
Also, no girls on the internet rule, so tits or gtfo
>>
>>37675079
You want him to look like a DYEL twink.
Just why
>>
>>37675339
=]
>>
>summerfag filter: the thread
>>
tell him not to not get a haircut and do do very minimal exercise. cardio and light lifting
>>
>>37675328

Fuggg, I really like the sound of that.
>>
File: baseball.gif (2 MB, 450x297) Image search: [Google]
baseball.gif
2 MB, 450x297
>>37675422
>your boyfriend starts working out
>gets ripped
>realizes his girlfriend was a controlling cunt all along
>he also realizes that metal is for children so actually acquires taste
>starts fucking supermodels
>forgets he even had a girlfriend
>>
>>37675079
If your boyfriend wasn't as ugly as he is, he wouldn't be with you. Don't change him or you'll have no boyfriend. Don't fuck yourself over out of vanity.
>>
>Full disclosure. I'm a man pretending to be a girl.
>>
Holy fuck, I've never seen so much summer in a thread
>>
>>37675497
>>37675490
>tfw OP was a guy pretending to be a girl so /fit/ could help him look like Mike Patton (lol)

>>37675503
you're fucking stupid if you think underage kids wait until school is over to log on to 4chan.
>le summer!
>le reddit XD
>le nurmies XDDD
kill yourself
>>
>>37675368
Mike Patton could bench three times his body weight when he was 24.. Learn to read and go back to /b/
>>
>>37675627
that does not look like the body of someone who can bench 3 times his bodyweight. Unless you have any evidence of this nobody is going to believe you.

and yeah I already tried searching the only "mike patton bench press" video I found was of a black guy, and he was benching 225lbs, and the guy wasn't 75lbs
>>
>>37675627
Absolutely rekt

Sick thread OP, congrats
>>
File: Mike-P.png (3 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Mike-P.png
3 MB, 1920x1200
>>37675490
>>37675368
Only a radical MENTAL transformation will allow you to make a fantastic PHYSICAL transformation like Big Mike, the natty king of /fit/.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.