[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a casual weightlifter with about 12% bodyfat. I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: JA1y4DR.png (277 KB, 3000x2584) Image search: [Google]
JA1y4DR.png
277 KB, 3000x2584
I'm a casual weightlifter with about 12% bodyfat.

I have 17 inch biceps and a 50 inch chest just measured. I'm 6'2.

Do I look twig, or is it slightly to make look twice?
>>
>I'm a casual weightlifter with about 12% bodyfat.

you made the b8 too obvious....
>>
>>37675045
what?

my friend doesn't even lift and he's 11% according to a bodpod
>>
Post body and let's laugh
>>
>>37674922
post pic
>>
>>37674922

Is that fucking JavaScript?
>>
>>37677979
It could be C, C++, C#, Java, JavaScript or any language that uses the same syntax.

(Yes, calling functions like that by dot notation is possible in C, using functions pointers inside structs.)
>>
>>37674922
why do /g/entomans only visit /fit/ in the summer?
its too late now buddy...
>>
File: show.png (50 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
show.png
50 KB, 400x200
>>37678494
>(Yes, calling functions like that by dot notation is possible in C, using functions pointers inside structs.)
>>
>>37679016
http://pastebin.com/JVmiVcvx

It's a bit clunky though. Note that if you want to change a state of the struct itself you need to send a pointer to the struct to the function, meaning you would have functions like this inside the struct:

void (*modify_self)(struct self* s, other arguments ...);

And a corresponding definition outside, calling it like:

s.modify(s, other arguments ...);
>>
>>37679016
>>37679144
To add to my previous comment, this is basically what higher-level languages (C++, Java etc) do under the hood.

There's a book called "Object Oriented C" or something like that which you can check out if you're interested.
>>
>>37679016
>>37679144
>>37679157
But you should in 99% of cases prefer the C way of doing it, i.e. having free functions that operate on data instead of trying to create an object-oriented system from scratch. If you need that kind of object orientation but still want "control", just use C++.
>>
>>37679180
>But you should in 99% of cases prefer the C way of doing it, i.e. having free functions that operate on data instead of trying to create an object-oriented system from scratch. If you need that kind of object orientation but still want "control", just use C++.
should've told that to gnome
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.