[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any advice? To my problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: images-10.jpg (7 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
images-10.jpg
7 KB, 240x160
So i currently work 12 hour nightshift. I always plan on working out when i get home but cant because i just feel exhausted from work and want to laze around. Any tips to help me out? I have a home gym also. I used to use it before i became a inhuman nightliving person.
>>
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 283x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 283x424
mr. Hyde preworkout.
>>
Hit the gym before work durrr
>>
>>37672867
>use this + dr jekyll
>literally no energy all day until i use it at 9 at night when i go to the gym
>don't wanna take a half scoop or anything earlier in the day cause don't wanna die

what do
>>
>>37672913
I used to take angel dust pre workout before it was banned how fo they compare?
>>
Is Dr. Jekyll a weaker formula of Mr. HYDE?
No, in fact some say its STRONGER. Yes, Dr. Jekyll contains less caffeine than MR. HYDE but Dr. Jekyll focuses more on the PUMP and endurance using different ingredients than found in MR. HYDE.
>>
>>37673097
idk what angel dust is like

the two i take have about 530mg of caffeine+beta alanine etc, if angel dust had dmaa it was probably fairly superior, but i've never tried dmaa. mesomorph has it though, if you're looking for that

mr hyde and jekyll taste like cough syrup though, not good at all. if you want a tasty preworkout try the piano mans, but youll need 2 scoops for the same amount of caffeine, no shill
>>
>>37673104
jekyll is 100mg of caffeine but it has a ton of beta alanine and stuff, mr hyde has 400mg and is more focused on waking you up

they work together well desu
>>
>>37673111
1 scoop of each right? I used to take to scoops of original angeldust. I currently use 2 scoops of jym pre workout it works but it sometimes just dosnt.
>>
>>37673126
yeah one scoop of mr hyde has like 430mg and dr jekyll has 100mg
>>
>>37673126
Also another thing. My issue with pw is i need to get up again for work so i need to be able to sleep.
>>
>>37673128
i don't want to start taking more scoops desu so i've kinda stopped at one of each
>>
>>37672816
youll have better gains if you get proper sleep you pleb
>>
>>37672892
This. I do 12-hour night shifts too, senpai. Get off work at 6:30am, sleep from 7 or 8-2pm, gym from 2:30-4:30, get ready to go to work at 6pm. I do cardio after work on my off days.
>>
>>37673107
You know angel dust is just another word for methamphetamine, right?
>>
>>37672816
Try sunlight. If you can't get enough of the real thing buy a quality daylight lamp.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.