[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >working out last night >insecure for the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 384x384
>be me
>working out last night
>insecure for the first few months so I gymmed when the place was empty but started working out in a packed gym recently as I got a little bigger
>doing facepulls when I see a group of guys around my age laughing at me
>try to ignore it and pretend they're nothing but the heavy truth that they've probably got so many things going on in their lives while I'm a loser with no social life creeps up on me
>leave gym quarter of a workout in

You should never bother lifting if you have a weird face /fit/.
>>
>>37671576
they probably weren't even laughing at you bro. Don't worry about it.
Concentrate on the workout, not the people around you.
>>
>>37671599
Nigga they were making eye contact with me and smirking/laughing. I don't see what else it could have been.
>>
>>37671644
Probably your form m8, thst or curlbro who've never heard of face pulls before.
>>
>>37671757
Maybe if it was somebody else but I know I'm ugly as fuck so probably not.
>>
>>37671644
>Nigga
Oh wow, way to be up with the lingo
>>
Mental strength is just as important to gain on thus journey friend. Whether you give up now or keep trying, I don't really care. But you should care.
>>
>>37671842
Any tips?
>>
>>37671576
post face? i'll tell you if i'd laugh if I saw you in the gym
>>
The best revenge is success. Keep at it and get swole as fuck
>>
That sucks OP. I wouldn't get too stuck in self pity. Probably just make it worse.
>>
>>37671941
Nah mate. I just have a big wonky nose + My teeth/jawline/eyes are fucked thanks to mouth breathing.

>>37671950
Thanks anon.

>>37671964
It's hard not to man. I genuinely do want into the confidence meme but I just can't.
>inb4 just don't give a fuck
>>
>>37672013
Meditation, my man. The region of the brain concerned with regulating the "fight or flight" response, which is where anxiety and general worry stem from, literally become smaller by the act of mediation.

Meanwhile, the frontal lobe gets strengthened, meaning you'll have more control over your thoughts and their effect on you, while even enhancing memory recall. There are a plethora of other benefits as well, meditation even acts as an anti-depressant process.

Essentially, with enough meditation, you'll no longer give a fuck about them. Those thoughts will be entirely incapable of affecting you, you can force them away when they appear.

Mediation is a permanent change. Even after only two month of, your brain will be changed permanently.

Read up on "mindful meditation" anon. I wish you a good life, and lots of gains
>>
>>37672775
Late reply but thank you anon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.