[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Excercise for Lowering Heart Rate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: monitor.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
monitor.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
So recently I've been feeling a bit shitty. I literally do art and programming all day and due to this my physical activity is fictitious. My chest hurts/tingles constantly (probably a mix due to GERD and stress) and my S7 reads 105 on the heart monitor so I feel I need to do some excercise.

What are the best exercises I can do at home/outside to hopefully bring down my heart rate? The nearest gym is more than an hour away so I don't have any tools to particularly use. I've cut out all caffeine and most sugar as of recent, and I plan to start running, but the more I can do/the most the efficient I can do We'll be the best. Also I'm 6' and 185 pounds.
>>
>>37671419

running, nigger
>>
File: Roll.jpg (95 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Roll.jpg
95 KB, 300x300
>>37671468

Well obviously. I already stated I would be running, but if there's some equal alternatives to that form of cardio, or something I could do in addition to running.
>>
>>37671419
You can lower your heart rate to zero if you neck yourself
>>
File: Progressions-Poster-JPG.jpg (390 KB, 2480x1754) Image search: [Google]
Progressions-Poster-JPG.jpg
390 KB, 2480x1754
>>37671529
some kind of progressive bodyweight routine
>>
>>37671529
Swimming and biking are also good. Any cardio, really.
>>
>>37671529
Assuming since you can't get to a gym, a pool is out of the question.
Running, hiking, walking (daily), body weight based circuit training.
Just a few of the things you could be doing.
In general any movement is good for you, if you're a coder. get a weighted ball (5lbs) sit there and grip it and do curls all day.
stand up every 10 minutes do a few calf raises and lift your knees to your stomach.

You just need to get the blood flowing again, fat plaque from your leg can cause blood pressure problems that give you chest pains.
It's serious, we are designed to move for the better part of 10+ hours daily.
I had the same issue with I went through software development and than I graduated and switched majors because fuck that shit.

I had back pain, knee pain, foot pain, chest pain.
As soon as I graduated I began to get back into fitness big time, took almost an entire year, but pain eventually went away as I lost weight and moved around.
>>
>>37671544
kek
>>
>>37671419
cardio-
combining form
prefix: cardio-
of or relating to the heart.
"cardiograph"
Origin
>>
>>37673847
Cardio is literally from the greek word for heart.

Do fucking cardio.
>>
>>37671419
>My chest hurts/tingles
you need to see a doctor, this sounds like a way more serious problem than just being out of shape

a resting heart rate of 105 is not normal, even for someone with a sedentary lifestyle
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.