[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lifting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
>lifting to be tough

I seriously hope you don't do this

>be me
>be "skinny"
>bodybuilder tries to start trouble with me at a music festival in front of his GF
>probably 215 pounds
>im like 135
>he shoves me
>I flick my fingers at his face to distract him
>Put my heel into the inside of his knee
>he collapses and cannot walk at all anymore
>I fuck his GF

Learn martial arts not lifting weights you idiots. I regularly beat up people twice my size.
>>
>>37671090
>>lifting to be tough
No one is doing this
>I regularly beat up people twice my size.
Vids or fuck off internet hero
>>
>>37671090
>be me
>be 'muscular'
>skinnyfag tries to start trouble with me
>probably 135 pounds
>im like 215
>he shoves me
>I flick my fingers and he fucking explodes from the sheer force
>at the last moments of his pathetic existence he watches me fuck his GF

do both faggot

actually don't, because you're a faggot
>>
>>37671090
you regularly get in fights? What are you 13? Or a bouncer?
>>
>>37671219
Tougher than you m8
>>
Hi Charlie
>>
>be me 150 lbs, high speed, high agility
>some big musclebound bodybuilding freak tries to attack me
>he has high strength but lacks the fighting quickness to beat me
>'heh this should be fun'
>*teleports behind you*

>*slices you into 3 pieces with my nippon forged katana*

>psh nothing personnel kid
>>
>>37671444
probably are, but apparently also a lot dumber.
>>
>>37671454
How the hell do you teleport,let alone have a katana?
>>
>>37671454
>he picks you up
>takes your face until your fat and hairy gf runs over and smashes your hungry skeleton face into her sweaty tits with disgustingly large aerolas
>>
>>37671493
are you stupid
>>
>Skinnyfags tries to take me down pushing down my calf
>Doesn't know I lift 8 plate in calf raises
>He doesn't even weight 3 plate
>Stay unmoved
>Overhead press him whole
>Drop him, get somehwat surprised that he doesn't make clanking noises
>>
File: 1464242661996.jpg (16 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
1464242661996.jpg
16 KB, 200x303
>>37671090
>I flick my fingers at his face to distract him
>Put my heel into the inside of his knee
>he collapses and cannot walk at all anymore
>I fuck his GF
>>
>>37671475
>being such a bitch you would let someone openly disrespect you
>>
>>37671444
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>Oh, so you've picked up wakeboarding, huh?
>That's cute, how do you thunk that's ever gonna save you in a fight?
>>
>>37671684
people regularly openly disrespect you? embarrassing.
>>
>>37671745
jej
>>
>>37671540
I'm not the one teleporting all over the place,chopping people's heads off with a katana!
>>
File: 1348764844816.png (2 KB, 244x226) Image search: [Google]
1348764844816.png
2 KB, 244x226
>>37671090
>15 minutes into just drinking and chilling and some fag at the party asks if you wanna fight
>>
>>37671108
This is the only reasonable solution.
>>
>>37671090
>I regularly beat up people twice my size
Where to even begin with you... You're trying to tell me you regularly fight people who weigh 270 lbs? That's full bullshit and you know it. Even if you regularly beat up anyone, that means you're regularly fighting which means you're probably the asshole causing 90% of these fights. You sound like you have really bad little man syndrome. Get over yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 360x447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 360x447
>>37671553
Kek'd heartily
>>
>>37671553
>meathead gym rat thinks big muscles is a substitute for fighting skills
>throws a "punch"
>misses, his own momentum is used against him as skinny manlet hooks anon in the jaw
>anon bursts into treats and loses what little respect he had from his peers for losing to a manlet DYEL
>>
File: 03a.jpg (25 KB, 680x501) Image search: [Google]
03a.jpg
25 KB, 680x501
>>37672130
>bursts into treats
>>
File: 1447142896051.png (109 KB, 358x358) Image search: [Google]
1447142896051.png
109 KB, 358x358
>>37671882
Newfriend pls go
>>
>>37672284
newfag, fuck off.
>>
>>37671707
I get that its a copy paste but why bother typing that all up?
>>
>>37673611
>copy paste
>typing

Pick one
>>
>>37671090
what if you do both.. you probably couldnt beat up me
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.