[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think you owe your parents? I don't owe them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: HRmQ9FT.jpg (89 KB, 644x781) Image search: [Google]
HRmQ9FT.jpg
89 KB, 644x781
What do you think you owe your parents?

I don't owe them anything. I told them tonight by the time I'm 30 I will take every single penny they've earned from them for treating me how they did for 20 years.

I will not help them at all and the moment I'm finished college they are dead to me, I will never speak or have anything to do with my family the day I graduate, I'll never ever speak to them after that day.
>>
they're definitely more healthy than me. eat great, both cycle, mom used to teach pilates etc.
>>
My parents actually owe me about $12,000.

kek
>>
>>37670934
>both cycle,

Why not just blast and cruise at their age? Seems a little pointless to cycle
>>
>>37670897
Man you're still young OP. You're going
To miss them when they're dead.
>>
>>37670897
Found the angst man child. Grow up man. When you finally have kids one day you'll learn what you're parents dId for you. Stop being a bitch.
>>
>>37671110
they raped and beat me
>>
My dad is one of my best friends and I owe him more than I'll ever be able to repay. He's not perfect, but he's a good man and a good friend. Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
File: 1426873132947.jpg (57 KB, 882x517) Image search: [Google]
1426873132947.jpg
57 KB, 882x517
>>37670897
why are you crying to /fit/

what does your post have to do with fitness
>>
>>37671151

Dude. Why are you still living with them? GTFO and go to the cops.
>>
>>37672501
Statue of limitations
>>
im gonna pay of my dads house for him, then gonna get more real estate with my sister. The older I get the better of a relation i get with my dad.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.