[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious thread, how do I look this good? I know it might not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Honestlycanttellifshopped.jpg (53 KB, 242x604) Image search: [Google]
Honestlycanttellifshopped.jpg
53 KB, 242x604
Serious thread, how do I look this good? I know it might not be what y'all want but I'm 260lbs and I know if I look like this women will want me
>>
>>37670789
Serious reply, you can't. Well.. It's very likely you can't.

That's the current king of this board as elected by users, he is the pinnacle of strength and the embodiment of fitness achievement and natty progress.

Read the sticky.
>>
File: Mike-P.png (3 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Mike-P.png
3 MB, 1920x1200
>>37670789
Just keep working at it and never give up! The difference isn't genetics, steroids or anything like that--the difference is mindset! Mental strength will create great physical strength.
>>
>>37670789
No idea man. Wish I knew! XD
>>
>>37671491
Not OP but thanks man, I needed that. Do you have any idea how Big Mike P got so lean, ripped, strong?
>>
File: Big Mike.jpg (63 KB, 500x297) Image search: [Google]
Big Mike.jpg
63 KB, 500x297
>>37671539
30 years of never missing a workout.
30 years of never skipping a meal.
30 years of never making excuses.
30 years of killer intensity in and out of the gym.

People try to make it more complicated than it is but at the end of the day, it boils down to consistency and intensity. That's what separates failures from natty specimens like Big Mike and lesser but still respectable physiques on guys like Scooby and Mike "The Titan" O'Hearn.

Keep at it and you too may join this list of elite specimens in a few decades.
>>
>>37670789
>>37670809
Can somebody explain this meme to me? I want around when it was born and I've never fully understood it.
>>
>>37670789
>Serious thread, how do I look this good?
Steroids, HGH, Clen, T3, insulin and possibly even DNP.
>>
>>37671747
What? It's not a meme
>>
>>37671747
CAN YOU LIKE FUCK OFF AY?
>>
File: 1456025187564.jpg (18 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
1456025187564.jpg
18 KB, 400x299
>>37671747
Guy likes Mike Patton
Proceeds to call him the king of /fit/
This has been going on for a little over 2 years now
>>
ok i have been on this board for a while now but don't get this
can someone explain a newfriend what's the deal with this guy?
>>
This is the most pointless,forced meme I have ever seen on /fit/.
>>
>>37673180
Basically, 99% of /fit/ worships this guy for his many incredible feats in the field of fitness and strength, while still remaining trim and aesthetic.
There's just this one guy who samefags all the time who claims that all the respect for B¡g M¡ke is a meme
>>
>>37673180
just a guy who likes to jerk off to this DYEL guy and likes to post it on fit everyday.
>>
>>37671747
One person forced the meme by posting terrible threads for over a year. Eventually other stupid people joined in.
>>
i swear youve been posting this forced and unfunny meme for over 2 years. time to stop
>>
>>37673981
>>37673842
>>37672597
>>37673194
>>37674089

The ''Mike Patton is a meme'' meme needs to stop. He's the legitimate king of /fit/
>>
>>37674978
Well said, this is just getting ridiculous now
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.