[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Someone on this board said to not fall for the one cycle then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Feels-Good-Man-Frog-07.jpg (37 KB, 368x639) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Good-Man-Frog-07.jpg
37 KB, 368x639
Someone on this board said to not fall for the one cycle then quit meme. What's wrong with doing a cycle of tren to reach your natty limit and then quitting?
>>
>>37670686
>cycle of tren

pls read more. I think you mean a cycle of 500 mg test-e, in that case there's nothing wrong with it
>>
>>37670686

Because steroids don't work like that like. A lot of professional bodybuilders recommend staying natty as long as you can to build a "base" so that when you get off the juice you don't shoot back down to a skinny fag.
>>
>>37670686
You will lose your gains after you come off and stay off for an extended period of time. That and the fact that your test levels may not come up to where they were before the cycle. For most people that may not be the case, but it can still possibly force you to take TRT the rest of your life.
>>
Depends on your genetics.

If you have beta genetics you could permanently crash your natural test production with 1 cycle which means you'd be forced onto TRT for the rest of your life.

Not saying it will happen, but it can.

Not to mention side effects like gyno, which lots of people seem to get when they juice, despite never having had it before in their life.
>>
>>37670721
By this I mean all the gains you got from the steroids. Once you are at a lower test level, you cannot hold the amount of muscle mass anymore
>>
>>37670686
>you are at your natty limit
>>
Lol I did a cycle went from underweight at 82kg to 95kg and stayed on 95 for a whole year..gained nothing after a year of natty lifting so I got on the juice again

No sides. Kept all my gains.
>>
>>37670721
>You will lose your gains after you come off and stay off for an extended period of time

No you won't provided your training and diet is sufficient and you're within your natty limits. You will little to none if you are.

>but it can still possibly force you to take TRT the rest of your life

no it can't retard. That's what PCT exists for, but even if you don't take any it will return to normal after a while.
>>
>>37670686
its like reaching max natty and then saying i never want to be this strong again, gimmie the tren

>>37670739
like this guy said.
>>
>>37670739
Lolololololol I wish I could tag people to read this comment
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.