[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Posture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: teressas-postures-with-line.jpg (154 KB, 600x536) Image search: [Google]
teressas-postures-with-line.jpg
154 KB, 600x536
Everyone cares about proper posture. Post your routines to strengthen back muscles and any advice you have to fix bad posture.
>>
>>37669850
Switch you chair for a yogaball. It's hippie as fuck, but it works.
>>
OP bumping with some stretches for rounded shoulders:

http://www.primallyinspired.com/tuesday-training-exercises-to-combat-poor-posture-and-rounded-shoulders/
>>
>>37670079
I feel that would still encourage rounded shoulders since there's nothing to lay your back against. How does the yoga ball work?
>>
I just realized I've had bad posture my whole life
>>
>>37669850
Is there R34 for large zig-zag?

makes me hot as hell
>>
Anyone else have Lordosis here? I've been getting in the habit of doing 1 pelvic thrust whenever I'm walking and keep it like that to correct my posture. It also seems to make me taller.
>>
>>37669850
Funny how the supposedly correct posture has a line tilting forwards.
>>
>>37670121
Literally had no idea there was anything wrong with my posture until I went on a date with a girl and she said that... she's my gf now tho
>>
Brehs, push your tongue against the roof of themouth. Clench your teeth and push the WHOLE (not just the tip) tongue on the roof of your mouth
>>
>>37671286

What the fuck
>>
>>37671286
How long do I hold it for?
>>
>>37669850
Small zigzag here. How tf do you correct your neck and still be able to see down at your feet.
>>
>>37671736
You're not lifting your chest up enough.
Proper posture is chest up, butt in.
If you look at yourself in the mirror and you're leaning back, lower your chest a little and stick your butt out until you don't look like you're leaning back.
Sitting down is the general cause, you lean forward when sitting which causes your chest to sag and your butt to be more pronounced.
>>
>>37671794
Hmm I'll try that
>>
>>37669850
>what are DEADLIFTS for 1000 trebec
>>
>>37669850
>Facepulls rock my cock
>>
>>37671286
Why should I be doing this?
>>
>>37672112
I think that works for fixing brain freezes.
>>
>>37672112
tongue is the lynchpin of your entire face, it helps hold up your features so they dont droop down
>>
>>37670097
You might be right, but the yoga ball loosens your hips and gives core stabilization. It's better than my Ikea chair at least.
>>
>>37673894
Ah. Well, sounds like that would help people with lordosis and other problems related to the hips. The core stabilization is a good benefit too!
>>
When I complete a workout, I like to grab a bar and hang for as long as possible. Also works your grip.
>>
>>37671286
What is this supposed to be doing?
>>
>>37670527
Lmao
>>
>>37669850

Deadlifts
Back extensions
Seated rows.

I always feel like I'm walking more straight after doing these exersises,
>>
Any exercise to fix thoracic flattening? My rib flare is the reason I'm uncomfortable taking off my shirt.
>>
>>37676834
Giving yourself lockjaw
>>
>>37671286
This "works" your neck muscles and helps a lot with bad posture, try holding it for like 60 seconds everyday
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.