[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Energy drinks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: top-selling-energy-drinks.jpg (16 KB, 260x209) Image search: [Google]
top-selling-energy-drinks.jpg
16 KB, 260x209
How many you guys drink them? Are they really that bad for you?.......Get me off them cause as of now i can't go a day without two of them.
>>
File: monster rehab.jpg (15 KB, 260x195) Image search: [Google]
monster rehab.jpg
15 KB, 260x195
i only drink pick related because they're refreshing, and arguably the least unhealthy energy drink along with their rockstar recovery counterparts. very low sugar and non-carbonated.

pre-workout powders however i go balls to the wall with.
>>
>>37668594
Coffee, black, no sugar CMON
>>
bro just read the nutrition facts they've got tons of vitamins and stuff
>>
finally kicked monster, my joints were aching too much from monster + squats/deadlifts although I miss the level of psyched I'd be
>>
i've been trying redbull lately. helps cut down on my rest time. i can jump from set to set now instead of breathing for 3 minutes.

is my body going to start relying on it? is it going to be harder to get amped up naturally without it? it helps a lot but i don't want to be reliant on it.
>>
If i'm going straight to the gym from work (i finish around 1am) I'll smash a sugarfree redbull about 10 mins before i get there. Stops me wanting to go to bed instead.
>>
>>37669586
Fug i havent had one in years but im craving one right now. Will it fuck up my cut?
>>
>>37671293
Drink the no carb... or go low carb. They're miles better than no carb and its only 10g of sugars or something.
>>
>>37668594
Just drink bang. It's no calories, has creatine, bcaas, and co q10. It's the best energy drink on the market
>>
File: download (1).jpg (12 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
12 KB, 217x232
The goat of energy drinks
>>
FUCK YES!!! The melon is soooo good! I love you for posting this!
>>
File: rich piano.jpg (144 KB, 1120x1200) Image search: [Google]
rich piano.jpg
144 KB, 1120x1200
>>37668594
i only drink them in a lifting and cardio day, and to collect the cans...
>>
>>37671386
>>37671404
Mango is my jam
>>
>>37668594
Rockstar pure zero the fruit punch flavor, I have had at least 1 a day for the last 4 months :/ its just so fucking delicious
>>
>>37671386
Did the UFC cut them? I never seen their logo on the floor mats. I only see Monster.
>>
>>37669487
This. Occasionally a white coffee or a Pepsi Max
>>
File: GayFuel.jpg (6 KB, 200x100) Image search: [Google]
GayFuel.jpg
6 KB, 200x100
Pic related.
>>
>>37671522
I used this as my treat on keto. I know it kicked me out of it, but it still worked
>>
>>37668594
caffeine pills, then i just drink those fruit punch packs in a gallon of water.
>>
I remember I had a Monster once and my pupils got fucking huge.
>>
I usually just have a teaspoon of theanine and snort some caffeine anhydrous mixed with jojoba oil.
>>
>>37671386

>tfw addicted to cherry lime
>tfw you don't even know why you started drinking in the first place
>>
Drink water like a normal person
>>
man, i swear i've never felt the "rush" everyone talks about, neither with coffee or energy drinks, coffee makes me feel sleepy even if it's just straight black and energy drinks just feel like i'm drinking expensive coke

Am i like caffeine resistant or some shit like that
>>
File: 1453744941868.jpg (53 KB, 651x807) Image search: [Google]
1453744941868.jpg
53 KB, 651x807
>>37672211
>coffee makes me feel sleepy

damn i thought it was just me. wonder why it always happens. i still drink it though.
>>
>>37672254
I had it with sugar and cream for the longest time and people told me it was because of that, but even black fucks me up
>>
File: abf.png (163 KB, 985x659) Image search: [Google]
abf.png
163 KB, 985x659
>>37672408
yeah i've literally always had it black and strong and i can literally take a deep nap after a few cups of strong coffee. i dont even know senpai.
>>
>>37672211
Feel the same way. An energy drink will perk me up if I'm at the point of nodding off to sleep in a lecture, but it doesn't "energize" me. Takes two scoops of C4 to feel /hype/, don't even bother with coffee since it takes three cups for a rush and it's just inconvenient at that point. I imagine some people are affected differently by caffeine.
>>
>>37671849
Those helped my squats, but only when there was a hard dick under me
>>
I've been trying Mio Energy drops to wean myself off the sugar free Rockstars and Monsters. I still drink plenty of water, and enjoy black coffee as well, but I've come to enjoy the "sweet chemical" or whatever it is taste of the energy drinks. I think the Mio will be a good bridge, because I can use less drops over time, and will also be having slightly less chemicals than the full soda version drinks. A bit cheaper too.
>>
>>37668594
Stop OP, I used to be you, my teeth used to hurt when I drank them. I got massive headaches.
I switched to coffee for 2 years, a red bull here and there, then tea and now almost 2 months no caffiene drinking herbal teas.

I havent looked forward to drinking anything since I quit but I know I go butt shit addict over caffiene if I have just a cup
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.