[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best way to lose weight in 1 month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 640x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 640x560
Alright, i'd assume most hate these questions, but I just want to see what diffrent diets etc some people use. Articles are kinda bullshit, as they rarely show downsides etc.

What is the best way of losing weight, in the span of 1 month, for a non-obese person?
The only strat ive had before is starving, but that seems to fuck with you once you eat again so.
>>
>>37668396
saged
>>
>>37668396

This question is answered in the sticky, please check it out before posting any further questions.
>>
Fall in love
>>
>>37668396
HIIT like a motherfucker
>>
>>37668396
Sticky is the healthiest and arguably best way.

But it sure aint the fastest.
Drop strength training, or dont, but dont concern yourself with the numbers or progression.

Do anaerobic cardio.
Every day.
Multiple times a day.

I also recommend intermittent fasting, as well as following every meal with a round of anaerobic cardio.

My preference is barbell complex (deadlift-row-shrug-hang clean-jerk-jumping backsquat) supersetted with push ups (i dont even rack the weight, just use bumpers so i can bail it off me, and get to doing push ups asap. No rest between exercises or reps. Shoot for a minimum of 15 rep)

That can be inconvenient if you arent homegym, so inverted rows (or if you cant find a bar low enough, just jumping cheat pull ups), burpees, sprints, etc are all viable methods of anaerobic cardio.

The point is to source energy from muscle glycogen, not fat oxidation. These calories will still be replenished (usually coming from fat reserves) so you lose at least same total fat (assuming isocaloric comparison), but probably more because it increases gene expression for muscle growth, and doesnt elevate cortisol nearly as much, it also increases test and gh for increased muscle preservation.

And since you never really use the fat reserves as a source of energy, your body doesnt attempt to retain fat reserves as much.

Sounds like broscience, but there is a name for it, i just forget.
>>
>>37668621
Definitely this OP thank us in one month you will be Arnold
>>
Amputate a leg
>>
50 caps of DNP
>>
>>37668396
PSMF
>>
>>37668396
INTERMITTENT FASTING
>>
>>37668396
look up Muscle Sparing Protein Fast
>>
>>37668396
I have lost 80 lbs in the past 6 months thanks to some anonymous user on here. Best advice I have ever received was to just run everyday as long as you can and diet.
>>
>>37668396
I've lost 8kg, from 87 to 79 in 4 weeks by eating a lot less. About 1000-1500kcal a day.
>>
>>37668396
1g of DNP every 4 hours.
>>
>>37668396
Same goes for you idiot

>>37673723
>>
>>37668450
No joke
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.