[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi guys fat guy here with 130 kgs i have a question im having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: bolo.jpg (74 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bolo.jpg
74 KB, 1280x720
hi guys
fat guy here with 130 kgs

i have a question

im having some issues with weight loss. my goal is to reach 75/80 kg, in about a year, losing almost 5kg per month / 1kg per week. the issue is that im gaining strenght a lot and having harder muscles

im kinda stuck now between 129/131 kg, and i would love to lose weight while gaining some muscular mass

its normal to yo-yo during a month at this weight?

i started training with 135 kinda 4 months ago.
>>
when I step on the scale I fluctuate between 160-170lbs each week so I'd say it's normal
>>
>>37668109
Can you cut more while keeping your macros?
>>
>>37668133
i mean im stuck for like a month into 130kg mark.
>>
Ive been strength training with also a caloric deficit diet for past 4 or so months. Havent noticed much of a reduction on scale 86-83kg but then again ive lost 3 inches on the waist. Probably water retention from creatine? But yeah dont let the scale get to you take your measurements as a better indication of progresss but i could be totally wrong for real fat boiz
>>
>>37668137
im trying to cut more the carbs, but im having a bit issues with the diets.
im trying to get into the gracie diet

>>37668169
i dont use creatine, but i drink water a lot
>>
How many kcals are you eating per day?
How high is your TDEE? How tall are you?
Give us something more to work with
>>
>>37668169
I also hit my macros daily and im pleased with my own progress (abs beginning to show quite substantially) as ive gone down from an xl to a large in more european avant garde fashion lol (size 36 waist to 33 and im 6'2)
>>
>>37668159
One thing for sure, you're not putting on 4-5kg of muscle in a month.

If you want to lose weight, figure your tdee, and eat 500 less than it on average, every day.
>>
>>37668198
Seconding this.
>>
>>37668181
one of my issues is that i dont count the callories as much i should do it

calculed this in iifym

Your BMR is: 2258 Calories/Day

Your TDEE is: 3368 Calories/Day
>>
>>37668198
like i was wondering, its the shitty meals i do
have to work a lot in them, having a desk job and few spare time and plus i dont know how to cook and neither have time to have some meals at the job.

need to organize myself since the diet is the most important part.

also thanks for clarifying me guys
>>
>>37668220
You should count them if you want steady results.
That being Said, i've lost 45-47kg in a year with the dukan's diet, never counting calories. Just get the book on piratebay, it really isnt a meme diet like some people say, you just have to be persistent and follow the program.
>>
>>37668253
If you don't have it already, and assuming it works in your country, you should do yourself a favor and pick up free myfitnesspal on your phone. I count everything and it's working very well.
>>
>>37668281
will check it friend. thanks

>>37668310
i was using fatsecret the other day. its true that fitnesspal has more food info?
>>
>>37668329
No clue tbqh. mfp has a barcode scanner...not sure if fatsecret does.
>>
>>37668371
it does also. it has a journal that works a bit like facebook and you can see other people diets and stuff like that.

might going to reeinstal myfitnesspal, but i was hating the damn "oh you havent eat" alerts (too busy to input the meals somedays)
>>
>>37668384
>Update
reinstalled it but crashes a fuckton of times. going to try a bit "lose it" if not i will switch back to fatsecret
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.